Chapter three

Hello it's me again :D

Well this time i'm not going to threaten you but i'm asking you kindly to please coment it would mean the world to me :)

Ok i was going to put out a video out butttt noooo it won't work :/ well anyway listen to The Morticians daughter it's a great song :3

Now the story can continue :)

(Joakims pov)

A whole week had gone and i hadn't seen or talked to Hannes. I had been seriously thinking this whole week about what he did. All i got was a huge headache. I shook my head and said " It's time i get my head out of the gutters!" I went over to my desk and picked up my phone. I dialed Josef's Number. Josef was one of my best friends, and the leader of our gang. Every girl in our school liked him, he was tall with creamy brown hair. He had a six pack like me, but he still looked better. He was kinda like my idol.

"Hello Joakim" Josef said irritated. He was probably with his gf, because he would always answer irritated. 

"Josef do you know any good parties around? I need to get my head clear........." I said as my mind wondered off to Hannes.  

"well you have a great way of clearing your head......but yeah there is one just down the street of my house"After he said that he hung up.

I sighed, and went to go look for something to wear.

Ring,Ring. 

I turned around, "Did he forget to tell me something? I walked over and saw that it wasn't Josef but.....Hannes. I held the phone, pondering over if I should answer or not. It stopped ringing. I wondered why he called me? Then it started ringing again. It was Hannes.. Maybe he has something important to tell me. I answered in a cold tone. " Hello Hannes.... What do you want?"

"J-Joakim I-I just wanted to say g-good bye." he said in a crying voice. For a moment my heart stopped. It felt like the world was spinning. "Wait what do you mean by bye!!!!" I yelled at him. He started crying even more. " I-I don't w-want to l-live a-anymore....... t-there I-is no r-reason t-too!" Then he hanged up.I ran out of my room.

                                                           _________________

I was running down the street in just my underwear. I haden't had time too put on any pants, before I was out the door. My heart was beating so fast, It felt like i was about to croak over and die. The cold air was making my whole body hurt, but the pain of knowing what might happen to Hannes was worse. I picked up the pace, and in no time I was in front of his dark blue house. 

It was late and i was tired like hell. But i decided the fastest way was to climb up the tree, next to his window. I started climbing up the tree. When i got to his window i saw Hannes holding a knife. My hert started beating even faster. On impulse I jumped too Hannes balcony. I saw the railing of the balcony and grabbed onto it, as the rest of my body hit the railing. I wanted to swear out loud, because it hurt like a motherfucker. But when I saw Hannes raising it to his neck. I went into a panic. I swung my body with as much force as I could, over the railing and on to the balcony. I broke the doors open and yelled " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IDIOT!!!!!!"

His head snapped around. He stared at me like, I had not just burst into his door and yelled at him. I walked over to him, taking a chance in the confusment to take the knife out of his hand, and throw it away. I was so mad, I wanted to beat the hell out of him. Instead I tackled him, pinning his hands to the floor. "I said what the fuck are you doing!" saying that with gritted teeth, demanding answers.

He looked up at me his face extremely red. My heart was beating real fast, what is going on i thought, why was Hannes so red...... and why was my heart beating so fast. But i slapped myself mentally and glared at Hannes demanding answers. He just looked away, tears falling down the side of his face.I stared at him for a moment, before calming down and letting him go.

This sharp pain hit my heart. What am i doing i thought. He sat up and wrapped his arms around his legs. He tucked his head under his arms and started sobbing. I just wanted to hug him like last time.....but i didn't. I just said in a soft voice "why Hannes?" He didin't look up but he mumbled. "Because you left me, Victoria left me....everyone leaves me so why should i live?"

I frowned and started getting angry at his stupidity.Then it suddenly hit me, this was my fault!!! I had hit him when i tried to hit his girlfriend, i had just left and stopped talking to him for weeks! I was the main reason for him doing this. I was supposed to support him not leave him. I ran a hand through my hair mumbling quietly "i'm sorry" He looked up, for first time in a while. He's eyes were puffy and red. He looked at me confused "what did you say?"  He stared at me his chocolate brown eyes. I bit my lip. He was very good at getting answers, all he had to do was look at me with those eyes and i would tell him Pretty much anything. " I said i'said i'm sorry." He looked stunned,  he's mouth went up in a smile then he burst into laughter.

My cheeks started burning and i tried to glare at him, but failed miserably, since he just started laughing even more. "why are you laughing?" I asked confused at him. He looked up at me "well, it's just that.... never have i ever heard you say sorry to me for anything" He's brown eyes stared right into me and i just blushed a little, fuck i thought. I'm acting like a little fucking school girl or something...... I shook my head and said "it's nothing ok" I got up and gave Hannes a hand. I had no idea what i was going to do.I just knew for sure i coulden't leave hannes alone.so i decided to bring Hannes with me to the party.

*Hannes let's go to a party and get drunk*

Mohahahahah who thought that was coming lol anybody!!???? Comment if you saw that one coming ;)

well this is not as exciting as i wish it could be but it will get better on chapter 4 :D then it will be really action packed ;) now your probably thinking now i must read and your wright you must lol XD

Bye ;) see you soon again and comment pleaseeeeeee :D

                                                    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Sneak peak on the next chapter:

Hannes (pov)

"Where am i?, where is Joakim? why can't i see anything?"I said confused my head dizzy from the alcohol i had drank. My head was spinning from everything that had happened, and the alcohol was helping with that.

"So what are we going to do with this kid?, Beat the crap out of him? kill him?" A dark voice said in a happy tone."Calm down Jakey... he is just going to suffer some pain." Another lighter voice said. Suddenly the whole room was filled with several people laughing.

My eyelids felt heavy but before i drifted off to sleep i mumbled"Help me....Joakim"

                                                 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo Now your pretty interested right ;D comment if you are i would love to know :3