TEN

↳ CHAPTER TEN:

CHAPTER TEN:

GUILTY

VIRGINIA HAD GOTTEN A RIDE HOME FROM EVIE and since then, hadn't left the house. The young brunette didn't go to school either, as well as ignoring her phone. She felt ridiculous for staying home but it was safe there. She couldn't be around Juggie either, she felt guilty. Even though it happened before,

After talking with Evie, the guilt of this secret began to eat away at the young Hopkins. She felt relieved that someone knew, but she felt as if she was betraying Jughead. It wasn't even his fault but if he knew, how could he ever look at his father the same way again?

º º º

KEVIN SIGHED AS HE PINNED THE LAST PICTURE to the replicate of his dad's murder board. It was his, Betty's, and Jughead's study hall and they gathered in the Blue and Gold's office to discuss the robbery that occurred during the weekend.

"This is how my dad had Jason Blossom's murder board before it was trashed."

"Any leads on who did that? Or what they were looking for?" Jughead asked, looking closely to the information in front of him.

"Nope. No fingerprints." Kevin sighed, thinking back to his father's office and how angry his faith got. "But they stole a bunch of files, background checks, and all the video and audiotapes of police interviews.

The trio turned as the door opened and in walks a boy. "Hey, Betty." He greets the blonde with a shy smile sent her way.

"Trev, hi!" Betty replied brightly, smiling at the attractive boy.

"Sorry to interrupt..." Trev replied, noting the two other boys in the room and board.

"Oh, no... Uh, it's okay. We're just, uh, working on..." Betty bit her lip, trying to say something that wasn't so weird as a murder board.

"Our murder board." Jughead included, as if it wouldn't sound creepy. Trev's mouth opened in surprise and Betty tried her best to keep a casual smile on.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure we're still on for tomorrow?" Trev asked Betty with a shy smile.

"Absolutely, it's a date." Betty said before faltering nervously. "I mean, I'll-I'll see you there. Bye."

"So, I'll see you. Bye." Trev smiled as he left and both boys looked at Betty in intrigue.

"So... Bye." Betty mumbled as he left before turning to the boys in the room.