The Bella's

Yeah.....I know its been a while, Sorry

RECAP: Alice has a vision of Arabella and then she is unable to see her future as if she isn't going to have one. She informs Bella and Edward of her thrilling vision. Arabella and her 'guest' (Jacob) found each other in the forest, there, they fought (with Jacob in his wolf form) and eventually they get the chance to get a good look at each other. This is when Jacob realizes he has imprinted on Ara, as she experiences something of the sort as well. Bella calls Ara and tells her to come home, so now she's on the way back with her 'guest'.

(Back to [Isa]Bella's POV)

As soon as I got off of the phone with Arabella I told everyone about how she was bringing someone with her. I wondered who this person could be that claims to already know her even though she said that she had just met them. Everyone else was just as clueless as I was, but on the other hand we were happy to hear that nothing was wrong with her like Alice had suspected.

" Hey Bella, we're gonna go ahead and take off... you know, now that everything's okay." I looked up towards Emmett who was now walking towards the back door with Rosalie's hand in his. "Rose and I have to....take care of some business." He said, leaving everyone else in the room a mental picture of what nasty, freaky things they were planning to...take care of. I'm so glad that Carlisle had left to go to work already and Esme left to tend to their (more like hers) garden back at their house, otherwise this would be seriously awkward. I watched as Rose just rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Oh okay, well you two have fun." I giggled," I guess I'll call you guys later then".

As they were leaving Alice was next to say something. Jasper was following behind her as they headed towards the door as well," Yeah Bella, Jazz and I need to start heading back too. It's time for us to change out of these clothes and into some new ones."

"Yeah, but Alice you just got those clothes that you're wearing now." I stated trying to make sense of what she was saying.

"Bella, you must've forgotten. Don't you know me at all? I change at least three times a day because I have too many cute outfits that I will not put to waste." I looked over at Jasper and saw he had a helpless look on his face.

"I'm so sorry Jasper, but I can't help you this time." I joked. He let out a sigh while Alice just stuck her little tongue out. " So, I guess I'l just call you guys later as well then.

" Ta ta for now Bella." Alice came and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Edward... be nice." And with that she spun on her heels and headed for the door, pulling Jasper with her.

And then there were two. Edward and I just sat there in silence. It wasn't that awkward kind of silence, it was...nice and right. It just felt as if nothing was wrong.

"Are you going to leave too?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"No, Bella. Why would I leave?" He asked me in a serious tone

"I don't know I just guessed that y-" I started to say

"Arabella is my daughter...our daughter" he said putting an emphasis on 'our'," I have the right to want to make sure that 'our' daughter is safe and well." Edward explained.

I stared back into his bright, topaz eyes. "Yeah.. I suppose you're right." I agreed looking down, away from his face.

Edward reached his hand up to lightly stroke my cheek. I guess I had a look of worry on my face and he noticed it when he said," Bella everything will be okay."

"Yeah," I agreed with him " I know." I guess I was a little worried because Ara and I are usually always together, we're inseparable. But I mean, we do things on our own its just that there's never been a time where her future is unable to be seen.