Edward leaves Bella...And she's Pregnant!!!

This is my first story, hope you like. Oh! And all these characters belong to Stephenie Meyer!!!

Chapter 1: Isle Esme

I woke up feeling better than ever, last night was...the best night of my life!. I looked over to see that Edward was gone, in his place was a note. I reached over to grab the note it read " Gone out to hunt, dont miss me too much. P.S. I will be thinking of you.''  I couldnt help but to smile to myself as read the letter. I knew that he would have to go out to hunt so i didnt get too worked up about it is just that I would've loved to spend "the morning after" with him. I smelled the letter before i sat it down on the bed; i loved his scent. I layed my head back down on the bed and went over what exactly happened last night. Doing all that thinking made me tired and i drifted back to sleep.

Three hours had passed since I had fell asleep, Edward was still not back. I was beginning to get worried about Edward. I decided to take a shower and get something to eat... Hey! what is there to eat? I wandered into the kitchen and opened the refridgerator. It was fully stocked with the things i loved to eat....Edward. But i dont remember him doing this last night. Maybe he did it while I was sleeping. Anyways, I decided on eggs. For some reason i had a craving for them.

 After i finished i took my plate to the sink and a startling pain ran through my stomache and i ran to the bathroom to throw up, good thing i made it to the toilet in time.  When I finally stopped throwing up, I stood up and my eyes came upon  tampon. I picked it up but realised i didnt need it. I would've started my period yesterday or the day before that, never anytime later than that. I went through all the possible outcomes, when all of a sudden a sharp pain ran through my stomache. I looked down to see a small yet noticeable bump jutting out on my stomache. That wasnt there this morning..... OH MY GOSH!!!  Where is edward when you need him?