𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦.

ᴠᴇɴᴏᴍᴏᴜs ʟɪᴘs
the hardest ones to love are the ones who need it the most.

EMILIA WILLIAMS WAS  anything but a good person

EMILIA WILLIAMS WAS  anything but a good person. From a young age the girl knew how to manipulate people to get exactly what she wanted. She manipulated anyone she could have access to, including her family. She didn't care who they were, if they were weak minded, she would manipulate them. And she didn't give a damn if they got hurt in the process, if she gained.

But in the year of 1525 she came across a man that was just as devious as her. She connected with him instantly and the man offered her something, that she just couldn't refuse. So she forced his blood down her throats and snapped her neck. And when she awoke, she found herself with an incredible thirst for just the thing he gave her.

The first act she did as a vampire, was return home and turn her little sister into a vampire as well, so she would have someone for the ride. Maya and Emilia traveled the world, but there was one thing that Emilia realized about herself. That she was one of the most dangerous kinds of vampires.

A Ripper.

She later found another one of her kind, and she wasn't sure if he was worse than her.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ᶜᵃˢᵗ!

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄 :
𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌 / 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄 :〚 𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌 / 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 〛

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 :
𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌 / 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅

ᵈᶦˢᶜˡᵃᶦᵐᵉʳ!This plot is -voidPietro and I am blessed to have it, hoping that I'll do this justice

ᵈᶦˢᶜˡᵃᶦᵐᵉʳ!
This plot is -voidPietro and I am blessed to have it, hoping that I'll do this justice.

ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ!
to -voidPietro because she's mama to anything marvel, also for guiding me with this book. And if it wasn't for her, this plot wouldn't have existed and neither would this book.

ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ!
february 16, 2017 - july 5, 2017