Chapter 7

Raidens POV;

I waved goodbye to Sauske till I couldn't see him anymore. I sat back down in my seat quietly and looked towards mom who was reading a book.

"Whats wrong raiden" she asked

'She didn't even have to glimpse at me to know something was wrong.. she's so weird..'

I looked back over towards her and she was now giving me her full attention.

"Nothing.. just nervous I guess."

"Why baby?"

....

"What if your friends or family don't like me.." i said twiddling my thumbs..

She smiled that warm smile she always gives and stroked my hair with her gentle hand "Everyone is going to love you" she said. I was quickly reassured and all my nerves calmed down.

'I hope so..' I thought to myself as I looked out the window. About two hours later we finally arrived in Konoha. Just as the train was crossing over the mountain I looked out the window, It was beautiful, there were tall tress and pretty buildings. Then suddenly I felt myself get nervous again.. Mom grabbed my hand and gave it a calm squeeze "Its ok, I'm right here." she whispered down at me and smiled.

We grabbed our bags and stepped out of the train and my eyes met a lady who looked kinda like mom, I wonder if shes like her too.. she had moms eyes and long pretty hair except it was a brown color and her hair didn't have bangs..

"Hanabi!" "Hinata!" they squealed and hugged each other. I covered my ears from how loud they were being and turned red from how embarrassing they were.. 'oh Sasuke I wish you came with me..' I thought sadly to myself.

"This must be my little nephew I've heard so much about! Hello I'm your auntie Hanabi!" the lady said kneeling down to me. I looked up at her and then away not knowing what to say.. then I heard.. "Raiden. what do you say when someone is talking to you." moms voice strict and scary.. I glimpsed up out of fear "Hello." I replied.. 'geez I'm pathetic..' I thought to myself. Next thing I knew I was wrapped in a tight embrace and couldn't breath.. my eyes nearly popping out of my skull..

'yea never mind.. she's nothing like mom..'

"oh youre so darn cute!!" she squealed next to my ear..

'this is going to be a long trip.' I thought to myself as she let me go and I ran and hid behind mom.

"sorry hes a bit shy" Hinata said turning a light shade of red. "Oh that's ok he doesn't know me very well yet" Hanabi replid giggling.

"C'mon lets go back home to see mom.. she's in pretty bad shape." Hanabi said as she picked up a bag and helped carried it. "Oh I can only imagine how shes doing.." Hinata replied as she reached out and grabbed Raidens hand and started walking towards the Hyuga mansion.

Hinatas POV;

I can only imagine how my mothers doing with all of this. I took a quick glimpse over at Hanabi, I wonder how you are doing. You were always the one more closest to father. Then I looked down at Raiden who was taking in all the scenery, he looked so happy.. like he belongs here.. I shook my head releasing myself from my mind. "So what do you think, baby?" I said looking down at my little boy. He looked up at me and gave me that special grin of his "Its beautiful here mom, I really like it so far."

"Wait till you see the rest of this place" I said excitingly. His little face lit up with joy.

We finally reached the mansion, memories came flooding back as I kept a straight face on.

"Were here!" Hanabi said as the guards opened the doors for us.

"Home sweet home, nothings changed" I said taking in the scenery of my home long ago.

"whoa! You lived here mom!? You're crazy for wanting to leave this place" the little boy said looking at everything. I just smiled and handed my bags over to the maids. "Welcome back Ms. Hyuga" They said in sync and turned around and left. "That I don't miss.. everyone wainting on hand and feet."

"Cool! You have maids!" The little boy said with such excitement. 'oh no..' I thought to myself.

Hinata.. Is that you? A soft sweet voice said from across the living room.

"Hello mother" I said with tears starting to form. "Its been to long"

"It has" she said standing up and hugging me.

Raiden's POV;

An older lady stood up she had a soft sweet voice and was almost identical to my mom the only difference is she didnt have bangs.. They had the same pale skin tone, deep violet eyes and soft sweet voice.. Wow this lady was beautiful just like my mom.

"And is this my little grandson" she asked as she bent down and now was eye level with me.

"that's me" I blurted out. She didn't make me nervous one bit.. she made it feel like home just like mom does. she wrapped me up in a soft embrace and kissed the top of my head. "You are a handom little one" she said with a small laugh. "Thank you! You're just as pretty as my momma!" I replied smiling. "Well aren't you a sweet little boy" she said with a radiant smile.

'Yea.. I like grandma a lot more than crazy auntie.. but I cant ever say that.. she might squeeze me to death again' I thought to myself.

We unpacked our suitcases in my moms old room. It was huge, one king size bed, a big pink couch, one full bath, two walk in closets (the size of my room back home if you put the closets together) big dressers leaning against the wall And still enough room for probably another king size bed and love seat if you really wanted to put more in here.

I couldn't help but wonder why she left this place behind. She had everything she ever wanted here.

"Hey mom.. why did you leave..?" I asked curiously..  She was caught off guard by the question, dropping a few cloths on the ground. She sat down next to me and let out a sigh. " I wasn't happy here. Me and your grandfather didn't get along to well. And It just wasn't for me." She said looking down. I could tell she wanted to say more but I didn't push the issue, I just leaned my head on her shoulder and let out a sigh.
"Well.. are you happy now.. with me and Sasuke? She looked down at me and gave me that same old warm smile " Of course I am, you two are my whole world." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek "Good because you guys are mine to!" I replied laying on the couch with my head resting on her lap as she ran her fingers threw my hair, next thing I knew I was drifting off into a peaceful sleep.