Chapter 2

Sasuke's POV*

*sitting on a bench with Hinata*

As I was walking by a little boy had caught my eye. He looked exactly like my idiot best friend, except he had black and blond hair and no whiskers.. But he had his exact features when he was little..

So kept walking, this time slower still wondering if he could be an Uzumaki.

Next thing I knew here came the little brat running towards me.

"Hey Mr. Are you a Ninja!" he said looking up at me with a big smile on.

I rose my eyebrow as I looked down at the short kid and replied..
"I use to be."

"That's really cool! I wanna be a ninja just like my mom when I get older! But I want to look cool like you!"

I looked down at him and he had the same smile Naruto always has on..

"Where's your moth-"

"And that's when you came in and attacked me." I said staring angrily at Hinata.

Hinata blushed of embarrassment..

"Im so sorry, It's just.. I don't know what I would do If anything ever happened to him." she said as she watched Raiden play on the monkey bars.

I understand. I probably would have done the same thing if It were my kid. Or even worse. I replied.

"You have kids?"

No. Haven't found the right woman.

"At least your smart about it." she said with a small laugh.

You seem to be doing fine with him so far. He has a good mother. Sasuke said as he stood up.

Hinata blushed.."You're leaving already?" she asked as she watched him stand up.

Yea, work.

"Oh.."

I looked over at her and seen a quick look of sadness run across her face.

'Still as beautiful as ever.. Guess some things will never change.' I thought to myself.

"Well I don't want to keep you waiting." she said standing up beside me.

You have a phone number? Maybe we can catch up over dinner sometime. Sasuke said rubbing the back of his neck a little nervously.
But only if you want to.. He added.

Hinata looked up at the handsome Uchiha and a small blush formed on her cheeks as she smiled and typed in her phone number on his phone.

"Call me anytime" she said smiling up at him.

I will. The Uchiha said with a small smirk, he walked over to raiden and ruffled his hair,

 The Uchiha said with a small smirk, he walked over to raiden and ruffled his hair,

"later little guy"
"Later Mr. Sasuke!" he replied back.
"Just call me Sasuke, kid." he said as he walked off down the sidewalk.

Hinatas POV*

I watched as he walked off, 'still so charming and mysterious as ever' I thought to myself.

I looked over at my son who happened to have a look of admiration for the Uchiha. I smiled "You ready to go home, Raiden?" I asked.

"Yea!" 

On our walk home all he could talk about was how cool Sasuke was. Until finally he asked..
"How do you know him mom?"

I looked down at him as he was looking up at me with curiosity filling his small face and replied,
"He's an old friend from when I was younger. We were really close."

"Well what happened?"

"We just grew up, he was already making his own business by the time we were 17,  then just as I left home he was a well known business man. We didn't have time to hangout anymore. But he knew I was proud of him." I said smiling as I was starting to remember the past.

"I wish he was my daddy.." the small boy said looking down in disappointment.

We didn't say much after that the rest of our walk home.

'I wish thing's could've been different son.. I'm so sorry for disappointing you..' is all I thought till we reached the house.

"Hungry?"

"Starving!"

"Starving!? Ok! What do you feel like eating!"

"Mmm... A sandwich and chips! Oh.. And hot chocolate please!" the little boy replied excitedly.

"Ok, love. Change and get comfortable and put on cartoons while I make that ok?

"Kayy!" he said running to his room.

I made us lunch as I sat down and watched Adventure Time with him.

*beep beep*
Huh.. I picked up my phone, shocked at who it was that msged me.

"Hey it's Sasuke,
How does dinner sound tonight? I was thinking The Red Carpet Inn. 9:00, My treat.  "

A smile formed on my face as I replied,

"Sounds like a great idea."

*beep beep*

"Good, cause I wasn't going to take No for an answer. "

A blush ran across my face and my son being the little shit he is of course commented,
"That must be sasuke" he said giggling.

I looked over at him giving him the "keep watching your cartoons face" as he quickly shut up and turned his head back to the t.v smiling.

'Well tonight should be interesting..' I thought to myself..