Chapter 5

*Back to the now*

I watched his little eyes water but the tears never once escaped his blue orbs. I knew this day would come, but I didn't know it would happen so soon and like this. I thought back to my past when I left the village and found out I was pregnant.. How I went threw hell trying so hard to provide and create a stable life for you. All these years I protected you and watched you grow. But what hurts the most is not being able to protect you from the truth of who your father is.. How he never once reached out to you.. Never bothered to get to know his son.. Shit.. Never even bothered to know if he had a son or daughter.. I'm so sorry Raiden.. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better father.
Just as I was about to cry from all the overwhelming thoughts and memories, his little eyes looked up at me.

"I look a lot like him huh.." he asked.

Yea you do. I replied..

"That's ok.. I'm going to be nothing like him when I'm older."

My eyes widened from his comment and my heart skipped  a little.. I felt warm tears trail down my cheeks as I pulled him In close and hugged him tight.

You are far from him already, baby. I'm so proud of the person you are becoming. I replied, my voice cracking a little from crying.

"I love you mom, and I'm glad I have you as a mom"

'Just knowing he doesn't blame me or hate me in the slightest way, makes my life complete. How did I ever get so lucky with you, my little boy.' I thought to myself.

I kissed the top of his head as I stood up wiping the small tears that escaped my eyes.

*ding dong*

The doorbell rang and Raidens eyes quickly light up with joy as he knew exactly who was at the door.

Could you get the door for me babe, I still need to put on shoes.

*Raidens POV*

I quickly nodded and ran to the door. As I opened it and looked up there was Sasuke looking so cool in his suit.

He rose his eyebrow and looked down at me and gave me a half smile "Hey buddy, your mom almost ready?"

Yea she's just putting on her shoes! I replied.
C'mon you can sit with me! I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the living room.

Do you want anything to drink?

"No Im alright." Sasuke replied with a small chuckle.

*Sasuke's POV*

"Im ready"
I heard a soft voice say from the hallway. I looked over and there stood Hinata, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest from the gorgeous sight of her.

Wow.. You look beautiful. I said not taking my eyes off of her.

"Thank you, you look pretty good yourself." she replied giggling.

'Why the fuck did Naruto ever leave this girl..' I thought to myself.

I stood up and opened the front door for her as she said goodbye to her son.

We walked down the cement path and to my car, I opening her door for her then we drove down to the restaurant I picked out for us.

"Name."The waiter at the front desk asked snobbily.
Uchiha. I replied with an angry tone.

He quickly looked up and smiled, as he realized my name his whole attitude changed after that.
But me being the asshole that I am, I still didn't lighten up with this loser. The rest of the night I was the biggest dick to the waiter, but still making sure I kept it nice and polite with my beautiful violet eyed Hyuga.

We talked and laughed over dinner enjoying each others company.

Did you know I use to like you way before that Idiot did. I said laughing.

Hinata's eyes widened as she laughed in disbelief.
"You're lying! You know at one point I really liked you. She said blushing.
I just never thought you felt the same way."

Wow.. See if only one of us spoke up we could've avoided all the bullshit, hell! Maybe I could've even been Raidens father. I blurted out by accident. I quickly shut my mouth realizing what I just said. As I looked away..

"I wish that was the case.. Maybe then I wouldn't hate myself so much for putting him threw this.." she replied softly, looking down at her glass of wine.

I looked over at her, her eyes holding back so many tears, but still she never let them escape.

I stood up and walked over to her.

C'mon let's get out of here. I said reaching for her hand.

Her big violet orbs met my cold pitch black eyes as she smiled and took my hand and we left to the car.

I drove us down to the beach and walked over to a sand hill and laid down a blanket for us. We fell backwards gazing at the stars letting the night take us in.

I've really missed you, Hinata.

She stood silent and turned her head my way.

"I've missed you too, Sasuke." She said smiling, pressing her hand against my cheek staring into my eyes.

I grabbed her hand with mine, holding it tight as if I was never going to see her again..

..You know when I found out you left, my heart nearly broke. You really were the only thing that ever made sense in my chaotic life, the only one to truly bring me peace. I said stroking her hair  getting lost in her deep sea of violet eyes.

"What she said in shock.. You had Sakura at the time. Why would you possibly miss me."

Because she wasn't you.

Hinata's eyes shifted towards me, her cheeks turning red as she leaned in and kissed me.

We made love under the stars, I watched as her silhouette danced with mine under the moon that night. My eyes never once leaving hers.