Chapter 10

Lisa

Music and dancing is my way of relieving stress. Ciara has always my inspiration when it came to both areas. The dance moves to Ride allowed me to snake my hips to the beat, dancing along to the beat I could feel the stress seeping through my pores.

I could feel his eyes on me, like a prey and its predator , not taking his eyes off me, not once. Little did he know I was watching him too. Why he had to be my best friend, the weird feelings I had for him was slowly developing again, the small butterflies were erupting in my guts.

He's your best friend! My conscience kicked in.

The song ended and I stayed on the floor taking small breaths. Then I saw his figure strolling over to me and just like that my heart began to beat faster.

He got down as laid beside me, and his cologne aroused my nose.

"Damn shawty bhadd" he whispered in my right ear, making me giggle. Then suddenly he rolled over on me.

"Mari! I'm sweaty" I whined, to be honest didn't mind, I loved the feeling of his hands running against my skin. It's like an invisible drug being applied by his hands on my skin.

"I know...you smell good still though." He sniffed my hair snuggling his head in the crook of my neck.

"Oh girl What's that you wearing?" he goofed, I swear his stupidity is what turns me on the most.

"This is the famous Victoria Tell Nobody." I boasted, earning a husky laugh from him. Lord if only he know what he does to me. I thought as I squeezed my thighs together.

Then I felt his dick. Slowly moving against my belly. The heat from his low breathing against my neck activated the goose bumps on my skin. If my heart wasn't beating minutes ago its beating now. Extremely fast at that!

His soft lips latched on to my neck, so speechless I gasped for air. Was this really happening lord tell me I'm not dreaming. Every time we got this far I always feel as if it's the first we are doing it. Chewing on my lower lip I suppressed the moans that threatened to escape my mouth.

But I couldn't hold back no more so I was singing the melodies he wanted to hear. "Amaree." I moaned as my hands found their way up into his short curls slightly tugging on them.

"Damn." he groaned lowly and I swear I wet myself. He then began to grind his hips ... I was slowly losing myself.

"Lee, I'm sorry I didn't hear you calling my phone I was getting me a fix girl, girl he was so damn ...fine... I'm so sorry." She quickly covered her eyes.

I quickly push Mari off me and getting up off the floor " I'm going to have a shower, I'm so wetty, I mean sweaty " I cleared my throat.

"Cool." Mari licked his lower lip smirking, I'm so embarrassed and his ass smirking.

Grabbing up my water bottle I headed for the door, but my steps came to a halt when I felt a small tug on my waist. Using the opportunity to pull me back Mari snaked his arm around my waist.

"I like that just now, just know that we ain't done." He sealed it with a kiss but at an angle Nia couldn't see.

Pulling away I ran my tongue against my lower lip. Lord help me! I quickly rolled my eyes at a smirking Nia who stood by the door this whole time.

"I see you getting you lil fix too." She joked.

"Shut up!" I held back the laughed.

"So what did he just say to you, cause I see you blushing." Her ass so damn nosey