Chapter 9

Mari

"Catch me in the mall, you know I buy it out

G5 plane, yeah, I fly it out

Lud's in the back look like Lex in them 28's

And, oh you can't get her if you ain't got plenty cake

ATL Georgia, booties look like this size

23 waist, pretty face, thick thigh

I can do it big, I can do it long

I can do whenever or however you want

I can do it up and down, I can do circles

To him I'm a gymnast, friskin' is my circus

I market it so good, they can't wait to try me

I work it so good, man, these niggas tryna buy me

They love the way I ride it

They love the way I ride the beat, how I ride the beat, I ride it"

She dropped herself on the smooth board floor in the dance room she had in her basement, with her legs spread she grind rotating her hips to the beat hitting her fist on the floor as she moved.

I would be lying if I said that didn't make lil man jump just now, trying to control myself I continued to watch her.

I watched Lisa dance to a song called "Ride". I knew she could dance, but a nigga really didn't know she was that good.

Minutes later, the song ended and she was laying on her back taking deep breaths. I got up off the black leather couch and walked over to her.

Mocking her position, I laid on my back beside her.

"Damn shawty bhadd'" I whispered in her right ear, earning a cute giggle. I took the opportunity to roll over on her.

"Mari! I'm sweaty" She complained.

"I know you smell good still though." I playfully sniffed her hair as I snuggled my head in the crook of her neck.

"Oh girl What's that you wearing."

"This is the famous Victoria Tell Nobody." She boasted, I laughed at her silliness.

Slowly, my lil man was getting excited again. And I could tell she was feeling it.

 And I could tell she was feeling it

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.