Chapter 35: Ivory

Chapter 35: Ivory

The wooden cabin door opened with a groan as we stepped inside. Silence permeated through the small wooden shelter as our boots stomped against the hard floorboards.

"Hello? Is anyone home? Hello?" I shouted, the words seeming to disappear into the musky air.

"Shhhh!" Vincent whispered, "We should probably stay quiet. You know, just in case."

"Oh, ok." I whispered back.

Looking around, I could see that we had come to the living room and dining room. There was a fireplace in the corner with a detailed rug on the floor, as well as a small bench with a portable gas cooker placed on top. Facing the fireplace was a green plush armchair. The other side of the room had a small table with two chairs.

"This place is ancient." Vincent whispered. Nodding my head in agreement, I replied, "Let's take a look over there."

 Walking down the hallway, we had reached two doors, one of which was opened, showing a toilet and a small bucket, as well as a large basin which seemed to be used as a bath tub.

"Ivory, look!" I heard Vincent whisper loudly into the bathroom.

Walking back into the hallway, I entered the room that Vincent now occupied.

And I saw the one person I never wanted to see again.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys!

After asking for more votes and you not giving any, I'm kinda disappointed in you guys :( . So, I decided to write more, now with the new found knowledge that you guys have probably given up on my story....

Anyways...

Please Vote!! I mean it! It makes me sad when I don't get a vote. Im pretty sure you guys are writing your own books, so do me a favour and like this chapter? Please? I promise ill never ask for a number of votes ever again if you do! Just one and i'll love you guys more than ever!!!!

I hope you enjoy the cliff hanger!! Who does she meet???

Vote, or even better, Comment!!!!!!!

Bye for now!

gikigirl101