Chapter 13: Ivory

To everybody reading right now,

I am so so so ashamed that I haven't written anything, but this week has been HECTIC! School assignments have been popping out of nowhere and I am so stressed right now!

So I will try my best to finish the trilogy (yes, trilogy) by the end of next year or earlier!

Thanks for the ongoing support, I love you all!!!

Chapter 13: Ivory

I woke up in the cave. It was still cold, but by now my body had gotten used to the temperature of the water. I was really hungry, but when I tried to use my hearing to locate where the people on the island were and how many people were here, but I couldn't hear a thing.

'Well, might as well risk it.'

I swam out of the dark cave and dived below the surface of the water and swam out of the cave. If I weren't as exhausted as I was then, I might've been able to avoid the capture. But I was so tired. I might be super-human, but everything has its limit.

I felt sand under my feet as I ran up the beach and into the house through the back door. I lightly ran over to the kitchen, looking through the pantry for any food. I found a packet of two minute noodles, cocoa powder and a sack of potatoes. Not wanting to cook the two minute noodles, I picked up the sack and took out a potato. I bit into it like an apple.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of boots and the sound of guns being cocked. Slowly, I turned around, arms raised.

I was surrounded by soldiers, all armed with guns. And,

I was scared.