Chapter 26

" Isabelle Even if you do get pregnant we are old enough to take care of one."

" but harry you don't understand. If I get pregnant I'm dead and my mom won't let me see you."

" well just don't tell her if your pregnant."

" oh so I'm just going to casually be walking around with a huge stomach and she won't ask? Or she won't say anything?"

" I'm going to leave, I don't want to start." He said and leaned In for a kiss.

But I backed alway. He looked confused.

"'Harry sorry but, as much as I would kiss you I don't want to right now I'm not in the mood." I said

" oh sure, ok." He said and walked out the door and slammed it behind him. Leaving standing in my bathroom with a towel rapped around me. Causing me to cry.

•••

I texted Tate and asked him if he wanted to go on a date with me.

" yeah sure what time?"

" well now. I'm ready."

" oh well how about in a hour I'm not ready."

I was laying on my bed in my short red dress.

I looked down at my stomach and I saw a..... Small bump.

I rubbed my eyes and looked again but now it was gone.

Harry, he just he gets me nervous. Like I wouldn't mind having sex with him only if he brought condoms.

•••

I heard knocking on the front door and that's when my inner child came out. I ran down the stairs and jumped.

I opened the door and saw Tate standing there in a black suite and Bow tie.

I hugged him.

He gave me a weird look.

" what? Do I look ok? Is it the way I look." I asked

" no you look fine but, you smell like sex." He said and held his nose

" and what does that smell like?" I asked and folded my arms.

" did you take a shower." He asked

" yeah well, harry kinda came in with me. Ugh I guess your right." I said and laughed.

" I told you, you were a slut."

" oh yeah I forgot about that."

I feel like I'm on the bachelorette were I have to choose over guys.

" so were May I take you?" He asked.

" well maybe we can eat?" I asked

" I'm pretty hungry."

" because you just had sex, and it was so much work you got hungry." He said

" your not funny." I said and punched his arm.

" woolen dale diner?" He asked

And escorted me out the door.

•••

We sat down at the table and talked. He kept bringing up sex. It was getting anyoying.

" Tate why do you keep bringing it up?" I asked

" well. YOU! I never thought Isabelle the goody touches with no friends at first and hated when you called her babe would have sex."

" well some people change." I said

•••

We finished eating our dinner and he drove me home. I Leaned in for a kiss and Tate backed away.

"What a second Isabelle lets not take it to far." He said

" oh I'm sorry you just kinda remind me of harry." I said

and hugged him goodbye.

" bye Isabelle great seeing you again maybe we can do it another time." He said and walked away.

That's it thanks for 610 reads!