Chapter 25

Emma was staring at us.

" so how was your sex? Fun, gross, did it hurt? "

" it's not your problem." I said not trying to be mean but it's not her problem.

" oh well I'm going to do it again!" She said and rushed away.

" ok.."

" maybe we should do it again.." Harry said

" ok." I said

•••

" bye harry, next time bring condoms. Please" I said

" ok anything for you." He said back

And he walked out the door. Once again Emma came running back in, but this time with a macho Mexican kid that looked About 30 years old.

" this is the boy that fucked me and he wants to tell you something"

" so this girl right here she's amazing hot, sexy and great at sex and that's it."

" oh well that's great I hope you two loved ones have fun bye leave please." I said and casually stood there.

"Oh ok, um well did you use a condom? Because we did and I don't need to spend 9 months with a complaining pregnant girl."

" no , and pulse even if we did at least me and harry are somewhat the same age. Unlike you, your 19 and he's 30."

" well bye," Emma said and blew a kiss at me, so I stuck the finger at her.

•••

I heard a knock on the front door. I saw someone with curly hair, it must be harry.

So I opened the door and.......

" Tate oh my god is this really you? " I said and cried.

" yes Isabelle harry brought me back to life for you." He said and hugged me.

" come here Isabelle I have to tell you something." He said and led me to the couch.

I saw smiling so much.

" so Isabelle, I know you and harry kinda have a thing like you know. But I kinda changed during this long long long death. I am not gay anymore I found out I like girls and that I don't like boy.."

" ah uh, and..."

" and I wanted to know if you want to go out? It's ok if you say no I understand."

" oh um well I'll Ask harry." I said

" ok I'll go now. Bye." He and hugged me.

•••

I was laying on my bed in till someone's head peeked through my door.

" Isabelle! I have condoms, let's have sex again." He said and shut the door behind him.

" ok good I need it." I said

As me and harry were making out before anything else crazy happened I broke away from the kiss.

" harry I'm sorry but Tate likes me and wants to date me." I said

" oh well how about you and him date for about a week or so and see how you guys are together and if not I want to stay with you. Because you were the only girl I ever fucked."

" thanks, and u doubt that I'm the only one." I said and got back to making out.

His lips are just so soft and I don't want to do this to him. But Tate is hot and his perfect skin. I just can't do this.

Right before he went took my clothes off I started to have a panic attack.

" Isabelle you alright. I'll stop if you want me to." Harry said

" no I just I can't." I said and walked out of my room and into the bathroom.

Harry followed.

" harry please I need to take a shower to get my mind off things please." I said

" I can come in with you." He smirked.

" fine."

•••

Harry made me feel better.

As I was getting my towel on, I just remembered.

" harry did you use a condom?" I asked while chewing on my bottom lip.

" oh shit, crap, fuck! I forgot sorry." He said

" it's fine. I-it's just fine." I was so worried about this if I get pregnant I'm screwed.

That's if guys thanks for 500 reads please can I get up to 1k and please vote and comment if you want. ( you don't need to comment just please vote!) well anyway thanks love you all💕