Chapter 24

I was at home with Emma talking about how harry raped me and stuff and how I kinda liked it.

" wait so like did it hurt?" Emma asked

" yeah but after awhile it doesn't I was just scared it was my first time."

"I'm thinking about doing it again..." I said

" then do it I don't care I'll go out." She said

" ok I'll see you later, wish me good luck."'I said

" good luck hopefully he does it."

" he will." I laughed.

And Emma walked out the door.

I wanted to make it special I mean he did something nice for me, he brought my best friend back to life.

I was thinking about buying some things from Victoria secret.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys and bag and walked out the door.

•••

I got to Victoria secret in the local mall and looked shelve to shelve for some bras and panties.

" hello welcome to Victoria secret I'm Frances one of the workers here, do you need help looking for something?" One of the worked spoke.

" yeah, um well my Moms friend is having a party and um well I need to get her some uh s- sexy bras and panties." I choked.

" oh well here's a pair.' She said and help up a red sheer bra and some matching panties.

" thanks fine." I said and grabbed them.

•••

I got home and called harry.

" hey come over please I have a surprise." I said in my sexiest voice I could but that valid.

" ok..." He said

I got everything set up and got my bra and underwear on. I felt like I was wearing nothing but pretty soon I really going to be wearing nothing.

" crap!" I said

Condoms I forgot condoms.

Well I guess he's not going to using one.

I heard the door from downstairs open so I plopped myself on my pretty large bed.

" Isabelle were are you?" I heard

" in my room." I said

He opened the door and laughed.

He was so anxious so he just jumped right on top of me and took his shirt off.

" this will be fun." He said

He took off my bra and reveled me with only my bottom part on.

He took off my underwear and his eyebrows went up.

He took his pants off and boxers and went right into it.

•••

He laid next to me and said

" oh Isabelle I'll bring Tate back."

" you will oh my goodness thanks " I said

We got our clothes back on and that's when Emma walked in.

" Isabelle guess what!" She said with her hair messed up.

" I got laid by a boy! It was amazing."

" good for you."

That's it thankssss for reading bye bye bye