Chapter 29

We were still in complete shock that I was pregnant, I have to tell Emma but she's in her room with that 30 year old pedofile.

But I did it anyway.

I opened up Emma's door and there she was naked, covering her private parts.

As I cover Harry's eyes.

" Isabelle, you- you always do this." Emma said and went under the blanket.

It reminded me of when is walked in on my mom and Steve, and when harry was about to kill me.

" harry was going to kill me." I whispered

" what was that Isabelle?" He asked

" n-nothing." I said

" anyway why are you in here?" Emma asked

" because, I'm pregnant." I said as if it was so casual and that me and harry were a married couple that have been trying for a kid for months.

" great cool now leave." She said gave me a look.

So I just shut the door behind me.

I felt almost uncomfortable with harry sleeping over after I remember all the times he taunted and ruined my life and making me cut.

I looked down at my arm and saw the scar that still was there that had his name written on it.

I don't think I want his child or anything to do with him. But I couldn't I don't want to cause chaos.

•••

I woke up and I looked over to see if Harry was next to me. But he wasn't.

I was confused, did he leave? I mean it's only 8:45 in the morning.

So I texted him.

I heard a ring tone go off so I picked up the phone that was next to me it was Harrys.

But he caught me off Guard by jumping on my back.

" harry, don't do that." I said as I held my heart as it was pumping out of my chest.

" sorry I thought it would be funny." He said

" it was but I was scared." I said

" oh well, ha" he laughed

I folded my legs and stared at his perfect lips knowing I can only make out with him but not do anything else.

He sat down next to me and said.

" Isabelle I was wondering, well if it's ok with Emma if she could move out and I can live here you know I kinda don't have a place to live." He said

" oh well, I'll ask be right back." I said and walked up the stairs. I walked into her room and saw her sleeping.

I didn't want to tell harry she said no because he would probably kill her so I had to lie to him.

" harry good news she said yes." I lied.

" yes." He said

" well I'm going to visit my mom because I haven't seen her in ages." I said to harry

" no, well not right now." Harry said and grabbed my arm.

" why? I'm going harry." I said rudely and actually meant it.

" no please babe." He said

" I hate that word, stop please I'm going I'll see you in an hour or so." I said

" ugh why?" He said

" because." I said and shut the door.

•••

I stopped in front of my old disgusting house, and got out.

I walked to the door and twisted my keys in the door and pushed it open.

" no Harry don't kill belly." I heard.

" Casey is that you." I said and looked on the living room floor and saw Casey playing with her Barbie and ken doll but ken was holding a big butcher knife.

"Belly it's you." She said and got up and hugged me.

" why do you have a butcher knife?" I asked

" it's you and harry and I'm reacting when harry stabbed you." She said

" oh well that's great." I said

She's still possessed, you can tell.

" where's mommy and daddy?" I asked

" I don't know? Someone came in the house this morning and went in mommy's room."

" no screaming just a lot of noises." She said

" wait someone came on the house? What were they wearing?" I asked

" pajamas." She said

Then I thought harry was wearing pajamas and before I left he didn't want me to come here.

" harry." I said

And Casey shook her head yes.

" it was harry he told me not to tell you." She said

" ugh shit." I said

I picked Casey up and screamed

" MOM!"

"MOM!"

" ANSWER ME HOLY SHIT PLEASE."

My screaming made Casey cry.

" I want mommy and daddy." She said

" we'll find them I promise." I said and ran up the stairs.

That's it yeahhhhhh