Chapter 11

" belly, belly wake up." I heard

I opened my eyes and saw a great view of big blue eyes staring right at me.

" what Casey." I asked and pulled myself up.

" mommy and daddy have to tell you something at the breakfast table." She said.

" ok tell them I'll be right there."

•••

I walked down the stairs and saw Steve and my mom sitting down.

I took a seat.

" so sweetie we thought about it and we um well me and Steve think were ready to move" She said.

" um well I don't think that I'm ready." I said

" I've lived in this house since I was born."

" I know honey but it's my house I can do whatever I want." She said

" well did you ask dad if it was ok to sell the house?"

" yes he said if it was ok with you it was fine."

" well it's not ok with me, I already have other problems and now I have this one? Fine move I don't give a shit go have sex with Steve it doesn't matter it seems like you don't give a Shit about me anymore it's all about steve!" I yelled.

•••

I went upstairs to my room and thought.

" I just am done in life."

I went in the bathroom and grabbed a razor. I slowly cut my wrist the blood running down my arm and dripping onto the tile floor.

It became a habit, I just couldn't stop.

Before I new it my arm was covered in slits and blood.

" belly can I come in?" I heard

" one second Casey." I said. I hid the razor under my pillow and put my sleeve down it burned as my sleeve hit the cuts.

" ok you can come in now." I said. The door handle turned and Casey's head popped in. L

" belly I don't wanna moved." She said

" I don't either but we have to." I said

" did you see my baby doll anywhere?" She asked

" nope go ask daddy." I said and her little feet ran out the door.

•••

Later that night I looked on my phone I had no text messages because I have no friends.

I looked at my arm and it still Burnt. Why did I even do this? I asked myself

So that's it for his chapter and yeah.