Heat

"Love, open up the windows. It feels like hell in here". The Brit said as he laid on the sofa shirtless. "Open up the windows, s'il vous plaît", the Frenchman added in as he continued to sit in front of the fan. "Dudes, it only 85 degrees Fahrenheit outside, wait you two are European so....about 29 degrees Celsius. It ain't that hot!", the American replied back.

Alfred's  POV

Aww, the two of them look like teenagers now, Britain is like....a shirtless being.... a sexy being... yes a very sexy being. While France looks more of a play boy model...oh better yet he reminds me of Thor.....that's it! France is seductive looking Thor!

Shit! What did the two of them asked me to do? "Hey Britain, what am I supposed to be doing?" I asked hesitantly. Britain groaned and pointed at the window. "Open up the windows, love", he said. I nodded and went to open up the windows. As I lifted up the latch a eight-legged creature crawled up onto my arm.

I screamed realizing that it was a black widow. I took a few steps back only to cause the fan to fall onto France. By this point, I knew I was going to get bitten, so I quickly flicked the spider of me. "The bloody hell are you doing!", Britain screamed at me. I turned around with tears threatening to fall.

Arthur's POV

In all honesty, if it were not for the fact that I am a gentleman, I would have made of fun America's pointless actions. France was cursing in that perverted language he calls. Although, his hair was not as lovely as it used to be, he now had a bold spot. Ha!

"Dude, I could have died! I'm too traumatized to even... I just can't!!!

"You mean you just can not, it is not, can't.", I corrected. Alfred glared at me and helped the frog up, which may I say, looked way better. The frog was crying, like badly crying. I better help out too. "Do you want me to purchase you a wig?", I asked with a smirk as I touched the Frog's hair. Francis rubbed his eyes and pushed me away. Well, so much for trying to help.

Francis' POV

A wig?!? Mon dieu, a wig will not do! After all these years, of having high maintenance over my hair, this happens! I allow my beautiful tears run down my sexy face, and fall to my knees, I have accepted defeat. "Dude, I am so sorry, like for reals! It was a life or death situation!", he said. I must have my revenge! He hates being bottom...so it is!

"Hey Alfred, help me up", I say as I wipe away my tears. Alfred happily helps me up. Once I'm up, I push him down onto the carpet floor. "Do you know what happens next?", I whisper to him. He struggles to get away, but I still kept him pinned down. Arthur sat down on his sofa and smirked at the situation unfolding in front of him.

"This", I say as I attacked his neck with kisses. Alfred immediately moans as he grips my shirt. I swear, he almost ripped it off. "My turn", Arthur says as he begins to unzip Alfred's pants.

Alfred: Noooo! Why am I at the bottom again?!?!

Man I must really love uke! America ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ