Chapter 6

I woke up to the sun seeping through my blinds lighting my face awkwardly. I squirmed around under the blanket to block the light out, but to no avail. I wish the sun would just leave me alone and let me have just a few more minutes sleep.

As if it could feel my hatred the suns rays dimmed slightly, soaking my bedroom with light shadow once again. I sighed as I snuggled back into my covers but the light tapping I heard on my door ruined every chance of a peaceful morning. I forced my body out of bed with a groan and rubbed my tired eyes before opening the door.

"Hello?" I asked with a massive yawn. I hardly slept last night after studying for so long and messaging my orange haired friend. It had been two days since we went to go see the cherry blossoms together and since then I couldn't get him out of my mind.

I glanced at my knocker only to see white tufts of hair and large violet eyes that looked me up and down with an amused look. "Food is downstairs, hurry up sleepyhead." Tsubaki told me ruffling my hair and walking down the hallway.

"Don't touch my hair!" I shouted slightly pissed as I tried to flatten my hair out making sure that my fringe was perfect, it was probably for the best if I didn't have to explain my scar so soon. It would most likely just end up making my brothers worry pointlessly. After a quick shower I made my way downstairs after slipping on some denim shorts and a black shirt. I was far too tired to actually put effort into my appearance.

"Morning peasants I have arrived." I announced gaining peoples attention as I slid into the lounge to then slip and be caught by a girl with long hair. Wait no a guy with long hair? I straightened myself up and looked at him/her. Their green eyes looked at me with keen interest, as I gazed back at them I seemed to lose myself in their emerald wonder- They were truly captivating. "Are you one of my brothers?" I asked them rubbing the nape of my neck awkwardly as I regained my balance. I didn't want to be offensive by just straight up assuming but my words tumbled from my mouth.

They nodded and with a smirk introduced themselves. "I'm Hikaru, the fourth son nice to meet you Aiko." His voice was a bit deeper than I had expected and I found myself curious as to how he was a better looking woman than most people I knew.

I blinked a couple of times before realising that he already somehow knew which sister I was. I didn't think Ema was up already so I was surprised how he could already tell us apart. "How do you know that I'm not Ema huh?" I teased him with a grin. Although we had very different personalities I was almost certain that he had not seen a picture of us so was unaware of our appearances. He smirked and leaned forward looking me directly in the eye.

"Because from what I've heard about Ema- she is a lot sweeter." He replied with a playful glint swimming in his irises. I watched as he walked to the kitchen leaving me to stand on the spot with a grin as my eyes followed his form. Already I knew I would like him, he had the same kind of humour I had and wasn't worried to speak his mind.

I wandered into the lounge and sat cross-legged on the couch next to Louis, "Aiko can I do your hair for the wedding?" He asked me softly.

"Maybe, you should do Ema's, first, I'm not too bothered." At that moment Juli jumped onto my shoulder catching me slightly off guard. It had been a little while since me and Juli were together without him being constantly on alert due to Ema and I's new brothers.

"Aiko, Chi said she'd be down soon." He squeaked, I turned my head to see him and tickled his chin. His fur seemed to fluff up in response.

"That means I can do Chi's hair too."

I glanced at Louis for a second and confusion overcame me, I was still completely unaware of how he knew Juli's name for Ema.

****