Chapter 15

Wedding Day
Today is the day I get married to the love of my life, and I am so nervous. What if he gets tired of me? Or it gets to where he doesn't love me anymore? It's not impossible right? I can't think like this. I got to start thinking positive. Today I will be Mrs. Rogers and I can't be more thrilled. Just three more hours. Right now they are getting the bridesmaids ready. Which is Laura, Wanda, and Hill. Well, Laura is my Matron of Honor. So I really only have two bridesmaids. They are going to be wearing red dresses.
1 hour left***
They start putting on my make up and doing my hair. "Gosh, you're so beautiful Nat," Laura says. "Thank you," I smiled. My hair and makeup was done, so we was getting ready to put on my dress. I got it out of the closet and put it on. I got to say I was absolutely stunning. I still can't believe all this is happening. Knock, knock. "Just coming up to check on the bride,"Clint said. He looked at me and I swear I never seen his smile that big. "You look gorgeous," he said as he walked over to me. He kissed my forehead and said, "are you ready?" "More than I'll ever be," I chuckled. "I'm so happy for you," and he hugged me. "It's time," Wanda said. Our wedding is outside, on Clint and Laura's farm. It's way back in the pasture. The reception will also be outside, in a big tent. We didn't invite that many people so it's enough room. We walk down stairs and out to the pasture. Clint is walking me down the aisle. It wouldn't be right if he didn't. We get there and Laura walks first. Then Wanda, and next Hill. It's finally my turn and everyone stands up. Since Bucky was out of cyro he is Steve's best man, and Tony and Thor is his groomsmen. Me and Clint started walking down the aisle and I don't think my heart could beat any faster. Steve looked like he was going to cry. I wouldn't blame him I was close to crying too. We finally got to him and Clint gave my hand to Steve's, kissed my forehead, and left to go sit down at the front row. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to unite these two in marriage. They haven't wrote their own vows,so Steve if you'll repeat after me," the priest said. Steve and I turned around to look at each other and we both smiled. "I, Steve Rogers," "I, Steve Rogers," they started. "Take you, Natasha Romanoff," "take you, Natasha Romanoff." I was really close to letting my tears just flow. "To have and to hold, to love and to cherish. In sickness and in health, for as long as we both shall live," Steve finished now it was my turn. (I skipped through some of the priest's words but you get the jest of it) "I, Natasha Romanoff, take you Steve Rogers." I was crying now. "To have and to hold, to love and to cherish. In sickness and in health, for as long as we both shall live," I finished blubbering. "In the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest smiled. Steve grabbed my waist and pulled me into him to kiss me,and I put my arms around his neck. We stopped kissing and everyone stood up, clapped and cheered. We are finally married.
*****
After the reception, me and Steve got in the car and drove off to our honeymoon. He won't tell me where but we are going to be gone for two weeks. I am so excited.