Chapter 1: Do we need to see each other again?

×.×.×Chapter 1: Do we need to see each other again?×.×.×

           -Present day-

          I wish it was summer again, you know with all the fun you can have with your family, especially if you have two crazy cousins. Anyways I'm at home sleeping and dreaming about summer, the beach.

          Angelo

          That is, ifweseeeach other again

          I woke up from my dream remembering him. It was awkward to like a stranger like him. Wait,  like, I mean infatuated by a stranger like him. It's weird, why do I have a connection to him.

          My thoughts were interupted by a loud knock on the door "Julianna Christine Castillio, you better be awake right now!" mom yelled with dismay.

          Another reason I wish it was summer again, (General) Emma Maryse Castillio, my personal alarm clock, my mom; waking me up very early in the morning.

          "I'm awake don't worry I wont be late on the first day of school." I yelled back, as I heard footsteps fading away, I quickly stood up, grab my towel and ran towards the bathroom.

          I got out and put on my clothes and shoes. I went downstairs and saw mom preparing breakfast; she greeted me "Good morning dear, I prepared your favorite: Bacon and Eggs." I love my mom except that wakes me up brutally, that was just the begining awhile ago.

          I sat down and ate my breakfast. "Are you excited for school?" mom asked.

          "No"

          "Why not? you're an intelligent student you should be excited. Remember the last time you were excited on yo-" I cut her and said.

          "Mom, I think you're stereotyping a nerd, which is not me in general, and not all nerds are excited on their first day" I paused finishing my breakfast.

          "Also, the last time I was excited on my first day was in grade 4" I added and placed my plate on the kitchen sink.

          "Fine, I know you're not excited, I just want to see my baby excited again on her first day." mom cooed and pinched my cheek while I was brushing my teeth. I spit out the bubbles in my mouth and talked.

          "Mom! I'm not a baby anymore, so don't treat me like one, but you call me one." I hugged her and continued brushing my teeth.

          "Okay, after you brush your teeth go straight to the car while I find my papers for the report, and your bag is inside the car." I nod in response.

          I'm done brushing my teeth, went straight to the car and got in. All I need to do is wait for mom, oh wait there she is.

          Senior year, here I come.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

          We arrive at my school, St. Cecilia Highschool, home of the sports champions in the city, except for basketball we suck at it.

          "Goodluck on your first day, and stay in school." She kissed my cheek and got out the car.

          I walked my way in the school and greeted my best friends. Liza and Jessica, Jess for short.