Chapter 5: I'm his what?!

×.×.×Chapter 5: I'm his what?!×.××

I entered the office, my hands are slightly shaking. Maybe she knew?

Keep calm, act normal.

"Please have a seat Julie."

I took my seat, and "It wasn't my fault what happened in the gym! I didn't know that thing can explode so I threw it... Xander gave it to me!"

Her face was in great confusion, I covered my mouth both of my hands.

'Stupid.'

"Miss Castillo, I knew it was you I didn't expect that you would have this outburst."

"Mr. Rivera is old, you gave him a heart attack. We'll talk about that in some other time" She said calmly and sighed, "The reason why you're here is because you're doing to be someone's tutor."

Confused, "May I know who the person is?"

"Angelo de Guzman." She said.

Him?! He's been ignoring me, making me guilty. So much of being a good girl, I have a strong conscience even a little act needs to be thanked. I may have a little crush on him nothing more, it's like he's playing my heart. My kindness is used for weakness, have I done something wrong to him?

I'm like some people who don't want to rely on others too much. Angelo helped me a lot ever since I met him, but I feel like he already done it dozens of time. That's why I want to thank him, then again he avoids me.

"Mrs. Fernandez, why me? I mean, aren't there many students who are smarter than me? Or can't the teacher handle this?" I asked.

She nod, "As we all know that our teachers can't handle another student to tutor because of subject trainings for upcoming competions," She paused. "You are a very intelligent student Julianne and Angelo is a very important student here in school which we wouldn't allowed him to fail and cut classes. Also he was the one asked me to make you his tutor."

Oh my god, what is he planning right now? After weeks of the accident he suddenly notice me?

"Angelo is the son of one of the most important people in the city." She suddenly said. "The son of Aztech co.'s CEO Alfonso de Guzman."

Realization hit me, de Guzman, no wonder he's surname was famillar.

"As in 'the' de Guzman?"

"Yes what do you expect?" She asked.

'Another de Guzman? There are a lot of de Guzmans in world.' I don't physically reply sarcasm.

A knock was heared and it was Angelo. I admit I do have a crush on him a little. I said it twice right? I'm making sure.

"Good Morning Mrs. Fernandez." He looked at me, then smirked "She's my tutor?"

Mrs. Fernandez rolled her eyes, "Yes she is, you knew it already."

"Just making sure she is because she was the one..." Then looks at me grinning like he is proud.

"I know Mr. de Guzman, you may now go back to your class. I have work to do, and Julianne we'll talk about the gym tomorrow."

'Damn you Angelo!'

☆﹏☆﹏☆﹏☆﹏☆﹏☆﹏☆﹏☆﹏☆

"So, how was it? Bad? Good?" Lisa asked.

"Bad."

"Let me guess, you accidentally told her what happened in the gym." She said as if it was funny.

I looked at her with shock, "Wait- you knew that I was going to tutor Angelo! Why didn't you tell me?!"

She laughed and said, "It's because it is so funny if it happens, but it did! I really like you two together."

"It's not going to happen Lis."

I started walking to my next class then I bumped someone which made me lost my balance. Two strong hands were holding me still and I look up and saw...