Special Chapter: Valentines day

<3Valentines Special<3

          -Julianne's P.O.V-

         Valentines, I hate this day I mean loath this day. It's just that everyone is in love today and I'm just here laying down on my bed doing nothing, mom's at work and Angelo hasn't texted me since last week, he didn't even bother to ask me out on a date.

          Yes were together, I guess Eros made a pretty good job.

Π∞Π∞Π∞Π∞Π∞Π∞Π∞Π∞Π∞Π∞Π∞Π

         -Angelo's P.O.V-

          Should I call or text her? I've been a coward since I stopped calling and texting her.

          'Yeah, you're really a coward.'

          Now my sub-consious agreed to me. Man I'm acting like a girl right now, damn.

          After a few moments of agruing with my sub-consious I finally have the courage to ask Julianne out on a date. I acually planned this last week I just don't have courage to ask her.

          I dialed Julianne's number, then...

•√\•√\•√\•√\•√\•√\•√\•√\•√\•√\•√\•√\•

          -Julianne's P.O.V-He called me what should I do? I'm both angry and happy, should I be mad at him or not?

          I made up my mind and couragously answered the phone.

          "Hello?"

          "Hi my little angel, so I'm sorry that I've been avoiding you since last week. Anyways I'm going to pick you up 4:30 pm okay? Bye I love you and Happy Valentines."

          "Wait, I-" then he hung up.

          I looked at the time and I have 1 hour to prepare.

          Just enough time to prepare.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

          Its 4:25 now and I'm done with my make-up and everything, all I need to do is to wait for him.

         The doorbell rang, is that him? He's early.

         I stood up, walked towards the door then opened it.

         "Suprise! Happy Valentines day angel, well you look so..." He look at me from head to toe drooling, which made me smirk.

          "Beautiful." He finally found his word.

          "Thanks."

          "Now shall we?" He asked.

          "We shall." I smiled at him.

          My first Valentines date with Angelo.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

          We had our date first in the Carnival and it was fun, he gave me giant teddy bear. Second we ate at the restaurant, a very expensive restaurant to be exact. Then lastly here at a very private area near the lake.

          "So, did you have fun?" He asked.

          "Yeah"

         "Do like the date?" He asked again.

          "No, I-" He interrupted me.

          "What! Why? I put effort to make you happy this Valen-." I interrupt him with my hand.

          "No, I love it" I paused.

          "Next time let me finish." I continued.

          I removed my hand from his mouth and noded in response.

          "Give me a joke."

          "Why?" I asked.

          "Just give me." He begged.

          "Okay, knock-kno-" I turn to Angelo only to see him going to kiss me.

         'Should I kiss him back?'He was inches away from lips until my cellphone rang.

          Angelo leaned away looking at the grass, I looked at my cell and guess who's calling:

          Mom.

          'Nice timing mom.'

          "Hi, mom." I answered the phone.

          "Don't you hi me, where are you?!" She said loudly with anger.

          "Mom I'm okay its just I'm on my date with Angelo." I explained.

          "Go home right now! You have alot of explaining to do." She ordered angrily.

           "Wait, mom I-." She hung up.

           "I better get you home, I heared your mom on the phone it was loud." He said worrying about me.

           "Okay."

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

          We arrived at house and I can feel my mom's energy outside the house. I'm thinking that my mom is related to satan himself, no one in this world can get this amount of energy.

          "So, good luck with your mom" Giving me me a good luck hug.

          "Thanks."

          I open the door and stepped outside suddenly.

           "Julianne wait you forgot something." He said while he grabbed my wrist.

           "What?" I asked.

           "This." He quickly leaned forward and kissed me.

          After a few seconds he broke the kiss and he left me speechless.

          "Go, we don't want your mom to drag you infront of me." I nod in response.

          I got out of the car and walked my way to the house remembering the kiss, it made me giggled.

          I turned the knob, ready to face the spawn of satan with a goodluck kiss.

<3~*~<3~*~<3~*~<3~*~<3~*~<3

          Happy Valentines day!! So I'm going to a camp tomorrow Yay! I'll be making chapter 3 during my free time in my camp.

          Sorry if there are mistakes.

          New title will be soon.

          Vote.

          Comment.

          Follow.

           <3~Soonah~<3