Prologue

• Dedicated to Herzi Gighe

::::PROLOGUE::::

- One Month Ago -

*Julianne's P.O.V*

"It's so hot." Marc, my cousin, complained.

"I need refreshments." Ralph, my other cousin, murmured while holding our umbrella.

"Need. To. Go. To. Beach." I moaned in suffer.

Mom needs to hurry up, my cousins and I are waiting for her almost an hour. She told us to wait outside, it's freaking hot; we can't stand the heat, she gave us an umbrella for protection of the sun and the umbrella is too small for us. Imagine three people with one umbrella to share.

The door opened revealing mom. Finally, she's here! We're saved! Halleluyah praise the Lord!

"Sorry for the wait. I was looking for somthing and I found it." Mom apologized.

"Come on, get in the car we don't want the heat destroy our little vacation right?"

"Yes ma'am." We groaned in unision.

We got on the car and it's so hot, then a question ran through my mind: 'Is my mom's car turning into a giant moving microwave?' . Mom turned on the AC to the max, it felt like heaven saved me from the depths of the underworld.

After that mom started the engine and we're off to the beach!

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

After an hour of riding, we finally arrived at the beach. The beach wasn't so crowded and the sand and water are clean unlike other beaches which are dirty.

We looked for a cottage to rent, luckily we found one, it was bit far from the people so it's kinda private.

My cousins and I are preparing the mat outside the cottage, while mom was sleeping inside. We lay down on the mat and it was so relaxing, but its missing something...........FOOD!

"You guys want snacks? Treat's on me." I asked as I stood up.

"Yeah sure, why not? You know what we want, right Jules?"

"No shizz Sherlock, I've known you both since we're in diapers." I said as I went inside to get my wallet and walked my way to the store.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

The store was quite far, it was outside the beach; across the street. I'm done shopping for snacks, I have here: Nova, Piatos, Cheetos and three Sprites.

I'm on my way back to the beach, I just need to cross the street. I stupidly cross without looking at my surroundings. I heard a car honking on my left, I turned into the direction of the car's honk and saw a car speeding towards me.

I was inches away from my death, until someone pulled me away. I opened my eyes and saw a handsome guy, who's around my age, he has black hair, he was wearing his visor and he has a pair hazel eyes that could make a person mesmerized.

He helped me stood up and regain my balance, he's such a gentleman. I wish all guys will be like him. He started talking to me.

"You're too young to die, you have a lot to see and happen in your life." He removed his visor on his head and placed it on mine's.

"By the way, my name's Angelo Julian de Guzman, Angelo for short, that is if we see each other again." He smirked and winked at me, then he walked away.

Angelo Julian de Guzman

Angelo

That is, if we see each other again...

\(•o•)/\(•o•)/\(•o•)/\(•o•)/\(•o•)/\(•o•)/

Author's note:

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy reading. It's my first time to write a story and I hope you like it. I will post chapter 1 if I get many reads, it depends how many I like (I won't tell you hahaha!), sorry if there is some mistakes.

This story is a Kathniel love story(obviously), I will not use their status here in the Philippines(I'm proud to be pinoy).

And please read my friend's story, her name is eucli-chii and also her cousin David Valmores Jaranilla he's such an amazing writer and don't forget to bribe him to update. That's all for today folks.

-"*Soonah*"-