Tobias

I was sitting in my room fiddling with device that we would use to get home. This morning was the evaluations where the game makers would judge me on a scale of 1 to 12.

It was still dark though. I felt like the entire building wAs sleeping. With the exception of me. I returned my attention to the parts on the table. I would have to make sure the refilbator wouldn't explode this time.

I jumped when I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I flipped off the light and dove into my bed. If I got caught making something like what I was I would be arrested.

Tris, thank god, lightly walked through the door.

"Hi," She said seeing that I obviously was not sleeping. She came in and closed the door. She was wearing a giant sweatshirt that came down to her thighs and her hair was all disheveled.

"Good morning gorgeous," I said as she plopped down on my bed.

"It's not morning silly! It's twelve at night!" she giggled.

"Oh," I said. "So tris what brings you here?" I said.

"I couldn't sleep. I was lonely," she whispered. I pulled her to me and held her tight. I rocked her back and forth.

"I just can't believe that I le-"

I cut her off with a kiss. It had been a long time since I kissed her. It made me feel really great like I was eating cake. I entangled my fingers in her hair as our lips moved in sync.

I brought my hands down to her waist and she pulled my shirt off. I suddenly stepped back.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing "I said looking for my tee shirt. I could feel TRis's eyes boring into the back of my head. She somehow could look at you and you would know without even seeing her.

"Ok fine!" I said giving in."ever since we got here I have been really insecure about my...tattoos. They all look at them like they will put me in jail."

Tris started tracing the tattoos on my back with her finger. "I love your tattoos." she said. She leaned on my back and sighed.

I laid Down and Tris snuggled up to me. I put my arm around her and held her. I wished we could stay like this forever. Just her and me, alone, in peace, but no LIFE had to come and ruin it all. Before I knew it both tris and I had dosed off.