✂Azusa🗡

.....Yui POV.....

I decided I would try to threaten Haru and if he would not back off of my men then I would have to take drastic measures.
I walked down the hallway and to Haru's room, i slowly opened the door as not to disturb the people inside. When I opened the door enough to see inside I saw that monster with Laito cuddling bleghhhh! I'll wait till I catch him alone to initiate my plan.

.....Haru POV.....

I woke up in bed with Laito snuggled into my side, i used one of my ghost powers to make myself transparent and glided through his arm as to not wake him up. I walked to my bathroom and took a nice shower...( TIME skipp!)
I got out of the shower and changed (clothes below)

I walked out of my room leaving behind a sleeping laito, I walked down stairs into the living room No one was there so I sat down and waited for Azusa to come down for dinner like the others.
( QUICK time skip)

Everybody was sat at the dinner table eating when I spoke up " hey Azusa the circus is in town I was wondering if you wanted to go?" He looked up from his plate and replied " I would very.......much like.......to go with......you" i nodded at his response and finished eating, i got up and went to put my dishes in the sink. I finished washing my dishes and went back to the living room to wait for Azusa. While I was waiting Yui came up to me with a glare " You need to stay away from the brothers they are mine, you understand?" I looked at her in boredom before replying-

" they're not yours so stop saying that they are, they are not objects so stop treating them like they are, and I am not going to stay away because they are my mates you can not like it all you want but they will never be yours because there mine" ( o-dang finger snap *snap* *snap*)

She looked at me in anger before huffing and walking away, i was resting my eyes about to fall asleep before I was woken up again by a poke on my cheek, I opened my eyes and peered up, it was Kanato. I stared at him, as he stood back up and crawled on top of me so he was on my chest looking down at me.
" Haru I don't like you not paying attention to me, i was marked first pay attention to me not them."
I sighed before pulling him up and snuggling my face into the mark on his neck " Kanato just because I marked you first does not mean I'm not going to pay attention to the others there is only one of me and the ten of you need to share, i am trying to give you all equal attention so be patient, ok?"
He pulled back and looked me in the eyes before nodding, I pulled him in and crashed my lips onto his before easily dominating his mouth. We pulled back for air, Kanato was panting trying to catch his breath.
I lifted up Kanato and putting him on his feet telling him to go eat some sweets, he walked away unwillingly.
I layed back down about to go to sleep before getting jabbed in the cheek AGAIN, I looked up once more to see Azusa looking down at me
" Are....you...ready to.....go?"
"Yea let's go"
I got up and grabbed Azusa's hand leading him to the door, i grabbed my phone and beanie, i looked at Azusa before telling him " Azusa I think you should go grab a jacket or a hoodie"
He looked at me very timidly before nodding and Teleported to go grab one. He returned wearing this. ( his hoodie below)

 ( his hoodie below)