You're Mine (Redone)🩸

(flashback)....

I watched there confused faces shift from him to me before slowly kneeling to me.

I slowly let a smile grace my face before letting out a small laugh.

" Stand all of you, my mates should not have to bow to me"

i watched there eyes open in realization of what I just said before Reiji connect the dots.

"W-wait one of us is your mate?"

"What no....not one of you all of you!"

..........

(present time)

.....Haru's POV.....

i watched as there minds churned before comprehending what i was telling them.

Reiji: "you mean that all ten of us are your mates?"

"yes i do the fact is that us royal demons have more than one mate, i just got lucky to get all ten of you to satisfy me.

" satisfy you, what do you mean by that? please elaborate?"

" it means a variety of different things My hunger, my thirst, also other needs that will come up in the future like sexual ones"

I watched all my mates except the sleeping albino blush at my response, i let out a laugh before speaking:

" HAHA you should all see your faces you look so stupid like a human would..... were supernaturals you should not be suprised by the fact that you have a mate much less suprised by the fact that i'm a guy. Just by ya'll walking into the room i could tell ya'll were not straight. some of you might be bi but that's pretty much it."

Some of my mates eyes opened at the realization of what i said, some laughed, some looked away in embarrassment. i let out a chuckle before laying back down with Subaru still sleeping on my chest. i smiled sniffing his hair the scent of roses and dirt flew through the air, i watched as he started squirming in his sleep before opening his bright red jewels.

i laughed before giving him a kiss on the forehead, " have a good nap love?"

he blushed before sitting up on my lap and looking around, he saw that all of his brothers and stepbrothers were gathered in the living room glaring at him, " OI stop glaring at me or else!" I was about to laugh but was interrupted by a loud knock on the front doors. I let out a sigh before setting my rabbit down on the couch and dissapering into thin air. Floating up to the beams on the ceiling I sat and watched as a blond haired cutie wandered in the hallway. She looked around 17, she is quite thin for a female human her age but who am I to judge. Her blond hair swayed as she wandered through the corridor, as she walked into the living room I could tell she was shocked by the amount of people there are. My gaze fell on the butler that took her bags from where she set them, I was about to question him but I heard the blond start talking

"A-ano, h-hello my name is Kimori Yui, I was told I would be staying here for a while.

As she and Reiji conversed about not knowing she was supposed to be here she walked right under me causing her scent to waft into my nose......That smell...its so familiar.....and I hate it. She smells like that woman (not who you think it is, just sayin) I may hate it but it is so irresistible I watched as she tried to run, after figuring out they were not human that is, I glared at her before doing somthing I'm not particularly proud of.

..................

.....3rd person POV.....

The brothers watched as the female tried to escape them before seeing stirling silver chains come out of the high beams locking into her wrists. Yui struggled against them before being lifted into the air, they watched in confusion and jealousy when Haru appeared sitting on the beams. They watched as he raised her up before sitting her on his lap, he leaned into her neck before smelling smelling her neck after a couple of sniffs he started to lick her neck. The swipes of his tongue getting rougher and rougher with every lick. Soon her pale neck was a bright red, he was about to take the first bite but was interupted by his fedora wearing mate.

Fufu~ Haru-Chan why are you hogging her all to yourself why not share~

...................

.....Haru's POV.....

I couldn't control myself the scent took over all of my senses and my body started to move on its own. Finally i was snapped out of the trance by Laitos' perverted words, i looked at the female in my arms and her neck that was licked raw. sighing i let her back down to the ground before dissapeing into thin air. i watched the brothers look up to where i am but they're not able to see me, the female after being put onto the ground made a dash to the doors. Sighing i decided i would folllow her for the entertainment, as she was running through the halls she made contact with 5 of my mates all telling her not to run or she cant hide....eh whatever.
My eyes followed her before hearing the breaking of chains, I looked over to the sound finding that the chains on a old door had broken by themselves. I set my gaze on the blond that had made her way through the door. Grunting at her stupidity I followed her into the room, seeing she had knelt down in the corner by a bookcase reading.....WTF YOUR BEING CHASED BY VAMPIRES AND YOU STOP TO READ A FREAKING BOOK....OMG I CANT TAKE THIS FEMALES STUPIDNESS, IF IM NOT CAREFUL I MIGHT CATCH THE DUMB FROM HER.
I scrunched my nose at scent filling the room before looking to the window seeing a purple haired spirit looking at the girl.
I raised a eyebrow at the fact a spirit is following a girl and my minions had not captured it. I let out a low growl making a note to punish them later for not doing THE ONE JOB THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO!
As I was about to capture the spirit it turned to look at me before smirking and dissappering, I shrugged my shoulders before looking at the blond haired female only to see her kneeling in the floor in pain clutching her heart. Tilting my head to the side in questioning I was about to reveal myself but was interrupted by my maroon haired mate.
"Ah looks like I'm going to have to get a new lock fitted for this door."

"Jees chi-chinashi don't you know your not suppost to come into rooms with a lock on it, or are you just that dense."

"N-No stay away!"

"Get over here Pancake I just want a bite"

"Oh Ayato, you need to learn to share~"

"Me and Teddy are thirsty too, Ne~ Teddy?"

I watched them surround the poor thing before she got so scared she fainted.
I sighed before revealing myself,

"Good job mates, you made her faint~"

Hey guys it's me ya brudda hows it goin Sorry for the long wait for updates ive been at shool doin things. Anyway yall know the routine comment vote and follow for more diabolik lovers story's anyway I'll see yall in your next Nightmare!