You Can't Resist (Redone)🩸

(Flashback)

.....Haru pov.....
I let a small smile grace my features before lifting him off my lap and patting his butt sending him off to his room. He may be the tallest of my mates but he is still my baby boy, next time I might have him try something more.
Slowly walking back to my room as soon as I arrived at my room my door is flung open wide before two hands grab me by the collar an pull me inside.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(Present)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
.....Haru pov.....

As the door closed behind me my head was suddenly slammed upon it, a tight grip on my collar. Letting out I puff of air I look down in to the eyes of my assailant bright green eyes stare back into my own golden ones.

"LOOK! I dont know Who you think you are coming in here and saying things but just so you know I'm not gay ok!
I'm not your mate, you can fool the others but not me!"

I stared down at my red headed mate who is glaring at me with such fury in his eyes before letting out a small laughing puff of air. My mouth slowly forming into a smirk,
" oh really? You feel no attraction towards me?"
I grab the outside of his delicate hand prying it off of my collar. My other hand making it's way to his throat gripping him just enough to feel it, his emerald eyes widen at the position he has found himself in.

"What are you doing let me go! You weirdo I'm not into this don't make me hurt you!"

"Hurt me? Baby boy you couldn't if you tried."

My smirk grew into a deranged smile, my canines poking through my lips;
I could see the anger in his eyes slowly melt into unease.
Slowly leaning towards him I tilt his head just enough to see the milky skin under my hand, the pure clear area just ready to be stained with my touch.
I could feel him trying to push me off of him trying to show some of his supernatural strength but have it fail to aid him in any way.
I watch as a pinkish hue starts to crawl it's way up his neck merging with the pale color of his skin, the pink slowly taking over before reaching his ears,
The tips turning a bright red in contrast.
" so your feeling nothing right now cutie? Cause your mouth and body are telling me two different stories"

A high pitched gasp escaped the shorter males lips, his sharp teeth exposing themselves to bite his lower lip.
A small whimper leaving his throat; Slowly tilting his head I see his pure skin glowing under me.
Leaning downwards I start to leave small kisses down his neck taking in the sweet scent of lilac and sugar.

"Ahh~ Stop.. please"

"Really? stop, ah I suppose so"

I gently set him back down on the ground, his balance being shortly unable to hold himself up. As soon as he could once again stand on his own I grabbed his chin between my fingers having him look me in my eyes.

"Listen here little Red, I will be patient with you for the time being but i would take the time to rethink your options"

He starred into my golden eyes with caution before I released him from my grip.
Smirking I sent him out of my room before lying onto my bed for a quick nap before school.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

(TIME SKIPPP)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The sound of a ringing annoying phone alarm came into my head, keeping my eyes shut I quickly reached over to my phone before attempting to shut it off.

After trying to swipe the silent alarm 3 times my arm flung my phone into the nearest wall effectively breaking it into many peices across the floor.
Sitting up in bed I ruffled my hair standing up to get ready for my own personal hell.
After brushing my teeth and taking a piss I got dressed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.
Rubbing my eyes as the moonlight shone through the kitchen window I see my blond haired mate lying across the island of the kitchen.
Smiling I walked up to him before petting his hair

"Morning Sunshine"

"..."

"What not gonna talk to me?"

".."

" ok I wont force you to talk to me"

" i- just dont want to say the wrong thing Sir"

"What did I tell you your my mate, my lover, Mine, you dont have to be afraid of me, if you think about once we have mated you will rule hell by my side"

" mate..hmm he is not gonna like you taking away his projects. "

" he? Who? who your father? Yea what is he gonna do that pussy bitch ain't gonna do nothin."

My mate looks up at me in confusion before letting out a sigh and nodding to me, I quickly scoop him into my arms setting him on my lap.

"Besides if he tries to stop me I'll peel his skin off his body and dunk his ass in bleach"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Holy hell how long has it been I think almost a year!!!
Hi everyone thank you for holding out and waiting for this.
I just wanted yall to know that I'm doing a lot better in my mental health, so hopefully I'll be uploading and finishing this story more frequently.
Btw I just wanted to show my new babies

This is Jupiter
he's a sassy jerk

And this is MarsShes to little to be sassy

And this is Mars
Shes to little to be sassy

Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter LATERSSSS!!!!