⛟Moving 🚘 (Reloaded)

.....Haru Pov.....

Haru: W-WHAT?!

All: We asked who you liked better?!

Haru: oh......I like......all of you!

All: huh?

Haru: well you all have different characteristic's and preferences so i cannot pick just one thing.

Ayato: really and what is it you like about us?

Haru: well I love how you Mr grumpy pants always tries your hardest to be the best because when you want to you do anything you want.

Ayato: *blushes* r-really?

Haru: Yea.

Laito: well Haru-chan what about the rest of us?

Haru: well I love your amazing fashion style.
I love Shu's amazing tastes in music.
I love Ruki's cooking.
I love Reiji's adorable strictness when he tries to tell me what to do.
I love Yuma's gardening skills.
I love the fact that Subaru is an amazing rose gardener and an amazing singer.
I love Azusa's adorable glitches.
I love Kou's spontaneous personality.
I love Kanato's yandere adorableness.
I love you all the same.

All: *turnes extremely red*

Azusa: W-wait you.....said my...glitches? What's....that?

Haru: oh yeah well you see since I can control electronics I can see like your genetic makeup so basically your code. Like what makes you well You! So I was looking into yours and I noticed some of your code is missing.

Azusa: i-is that...bad?

Haru: NO! No its not bad you won't die but it is the reason you like pain so much and things that are not really normal. But your not alone I've seen tons of others code that is way worse than yours.

Azusa: even...though I'm broken....you....love me?

Haru: of course I would never leave one of my own out. As long as I'm standing ALL my mates will be with me.

I looked around the room seeing the others taking in what I just said. I sighed and stood up from the table walking to my room. But before I left I yelled over my shoulder for them to start packing.
I reached my room turning the knob and walking In seeing Alpha in his dog bed wagging his tail at me. I went up to him and pet his head before getting out the boxes i used to bring my stuff in. I looked around and started packing my clothes first then my other possessions along with all the things in my secret room.
(Time skip)
I yawned in exaustion, i just finished packing all of my belongings and was tired as hell. I was about to change and take a nap when I felt a presence in my room. I sighed and spoke.

Haru: i know your in here Karl.

Karl: Hmmm, your strong Haru I'll give you that.

Haru: what do you want?

Karl: now now is that anyway to greet your elder?

Haru: just get to the point!