Bye bye for now

I have something to tell you... I'm pregnant with Darth Vader's son. I have been always dreaming of the day where my little Luke will be told by his father that he is his son...

Just kidding... I here to tell you that I'm pausing the journey on this book with everyone... It's not you it's me, we've been through so much together. Through, thick and thin, sickness and in health, in happiness and sadness dude this isn't a wedding... Whatever sista... But there is just this mountain that we can no longer climb together. This is not the end this is just the beginning, the beginning of a new chapter, a new life. I not walking away, I'm simply just letting you go.

All she is trying to say is that we will be stopping the book for a while and that you should just move on from this and that I'm the awesomer sista.;)

Ok so sorry for my sister. I am the one really writing the book.

But u use my jokes! All the jokes you guys laugh at are mine but those that are just lame are hers.

Says the girl who can't write 'all' correctly while writing this.

I'm the one editing your work and I type faster than you...

Bye bye!!! Please stay faithful to us and follow and watch out for any suprise chapters along the way of the 5 long months of emptiness ahead.