Chapter 9- My Life... WITH WERIDOS!!

Chapter 9

Daniella's POV

"But its true! You do act like a teenage girl!" I shouted at my brother as we walked into the house.

"Not true!"

"You always such a baby!"

"Oh ya! Prove it!" He dared me.

"I know that Mom still tucks you in at night! Big baby!"

"Hey that was suppose to be between me and Mom! How did you find out?!" He whined.

As we continued to bicker at each other, we walked in the direction of Dad's office. It was like second nature to head there when we were arguing.

Not to find Dad of course! Dads were just useless at times like this.

Mom was usually with Dad in the Office if she wasn't cooking.

We barged in the office still going at each other.

"MOM!!" We both shouted frustrated.

"Ok. What happened now kids," Mom inquired in a gentle tone.

"I said that Jer acts like a teenage girl cause he and Zach were dancing to "Teenage Dream".

"So I said 'no I don't!' and then she called me a big baby" Jeremy pouted.

"Daniella......" Mom said sternly.

"But its true! You tuck him at night!" I defended.

"Thats because you two are my babies. Come here,"

Jeremy and I shuffled to Mommy, head down, pouting.

Mom stretched out her arms and hugged us.

"I love you both. Don't fight, ok?" She instructed and gave us a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok mommy," we both sighed.

"I don't know why you alway baby them and bother to resolve their little bitty fight. Why don't you just send them to their room? Its so much easiler," Dad cried.

"HEY!" Both of us shouted still cuddling Mommy. SEE! Told you Dads were useless in these types of situations.

Mom slapped Dad's arm and explained strictly, "Because, that's not being a responsible parent, thats called being L-A-Z-Y, lazy!"

"Owwwwwww" Dad whined, "my arm!!!"

"You are such a whimp! You are suppose to be a big bad Alpha but you can't even take a small hit," Mom shoke her head in disappointment.

"No fair! You hit hard!" Dad accussed.

Me and Jer got out of Mom's cuddles and headed out the door and our parents countinued their arguement.

"Oh man!" Jeremy yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Today we won't get any sleep,"

I stared at him for a moment trying to figure out why we won't be able to sleep. Sudden, my eyes widen and i groaned.

You see whenever our parents fight, after awhile, they will.... how do you say it.....ummm.....get 'it' on....if you catch my drift. Its a horrifying image to imagine. I wish we had a pet dog that will get REALLY attached to one of then when they try it do...that, it's head will pop out inbetween their legs.... Haha that would be funny... But then a again, we are werewolves so it will be kinda weird...

"Yuck!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I complained, disgustedly. Well, I wouldn't be surprised to welcome a baby sibling if dear OLD daddy FORGETS the use of something...