Chapter 7- Training

Chapter 7

Zachary's POV

It's been a week seen I last saw her. My mate.

I need to find a way to see her. Even if it's with other people.

I GOT IT!

Training!

I could say that training together makes both packs stronger. Yes..Yes...Thats believable enough.

Taking out my phone, I dialed down Jeremy.

Z:Hey bro. I was wondering if I could....

J: No! You can't date my sister.

Z: What? I was going to say, can we have training together. And include your sis, so...so she could be ready to fight and...and..

J: I know something is up between you two. Is she your mate?

Z: What? Nooooooo.....

J: Alright man. I just had my suspicions. Luckily she's not or I would have a hard attack. Alright bye see you at my house?

Z: Ya... sure.

Beeeeeeeeeeeep.............................

He bought it. Now time to show my mate how a real man fights.

At the Covver's

While training, I spotted Daniella sitting on the grass watching in awe.

It was no secret that I was a better fighter then her Brother.

I was teaching him how to do a accurate side kick. He kept missing the aim, my palm.

Swish!!! He leg came. I easily side-stepped it.

"What was that? An exabition? We need emotional content. Try again," quoting Bruce Lee. No one realised.

I could see Jeremy getting irritated. We have been at it for hours, but his alway misses.

Swoosh!! Again I blocked him easily.

"I said emotional content. Not anger!" I said trying to look intimidating. But inside, I wanted to bust out laughing.

"Now try again! With meaning," I commanded trying to remain calm.

Swish! Swoosh! Swish!

His leg flew like lighting and it met its target.

"Thats it! How did it feel to you?" I asked but I actually only wanting to answer back if he, so luckily, said 'Let me think?'.

True enough, he said those 3 words.

This was my favourite part.

Slap!

"Don't think, feel," I said, " it is like a finger, pointing away to the moon."

Jeremy concentrated on the finger that I pointed to the sky. Idiot...

Slap!

"Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory. Do you understand now?"

(Video is at the side. Bruce Lee saying the quote. Its funny. Watch it)