Chapter 11- A Royal and An Unstoppable, My Mate is my brother's bestfriend too.

Chapter 11

Daniella's POV

The pain flowed through me like burning larva. Zachary had picked me up in his arms, bridal-style, and is running down flight after flight of stair to an underground area. I snuggled closer to his chest, the pain lessening the closer I got to him. I don't know why but I alway feel safe around him, he just had that effect on me. But the pain was not lessening, it was increasing.

"It......It burns! Za....Zach!" I screamed in agony.

"It gonna be ok. I promise. Just hang in there," he comforted, placing a light feather kiss on my forehead. Just for a second, I forget, the pain, the worries, everything bad that happened or is happening just seem disappeared.

Finally, greenary start to appear. Wait! Grass? I thought we were under ground. In the middle, stood my parents, Jeremy and Annabelle. Zach layed me down in the middle of the field. Surprisingly, the ground was as soft as a fluffy bed but I was still in agony. I shut my eyes wriggling around in pain, concerned voices around me.

"Is she alright?" Mom asked

"Yeah she alright," Zach replied, kneeling down by my side. He raised my hed so that it was resting on his lap as he stroked my forehead lovingly.

The burning pain continued to increase until suddenly, I was on all four. Looking down at my paws, I saw my white fur. But it was not like Jeremy's Silver, white fur. I was a pure white like light. Hey! That rhymes! Anyway, I looked up. Meeting his eyes.

"Mate," an angelic voice inside my head spoke.

"Who are you?" I asked confused.

"I am your wolf sweety. My name is Sapphire," The voice replied.

I then turned my attention back to Zach.

"Mate," Sapphire repeated again.

Hold up! Zach is My mate! The person we is my soul mate,my other half, is my BROTHER'S BESTFRIEND!

Kill me now.

Now I know how Jeremy felt when he found out Annabelle was his mate. Or not. He probably thought of something that I shudder at the thought of. I'll give you a clue. It doesn't involve any clothes but it does involve a bed and a distrubing noise.Hormonal boys these days. Urrrrgggggg......Yuck!

I kinda accepted the whole mate thing. Maybe it won't be as bad as I think. I mean, after all, he is my other half. And we already kissed before. Plus he was like super hot. I have one heck of a hot mate. Yummmmm...

Totally agree with you there Sapphire replied

I looked around the underground area we were in. It was awesome cause it was like a forest in here. There were trees, grass, flowers and even a few birds. Everything looked more vibrant, clear, rich, colourful, vivid and alive. Looking closely at the birds, I noticed that they were no ordinary birds, they were golden nightingales. BEAUTIIIIFUUUUULLLLLL!!!!!!!!

I started trying to talk but it all came out in barks. Zach understood that I was trying to tell him something and said,"Wait here." before going behind a tree. Seconds later a wolf appeared but it was no ordinary colour like brown, no it was midnight blue. I observed the wolf, it was totally dark blue except for a white crown shaped mark. The exact one that Jeremy has. And its ember coloured eyes. It had such a warm feeling to them. The wolf took a step forward and I instinctivey took a step back. I was still kinda new to this wolfy situation.

Hello. Ella, can you hear me.

A voice popped out of my head.

Who are you?