Character List

I figured I'd help all of you people out by giving you a character list.

Some of you guys were confused about which numbers corresponded to which characters.

You kind of seemed to be confusing yourselves, and in turn were kind of confusing me...that shouldn't happen. :)

So here you peoples go. The list of characters is everyone who has appeared in any of the three books. That does not mean that, that particular character is going to be in this book or even in the series any more at all.

If they're a new character I will put New Character next to them.

AGENTS

Agent 13 - Seriously? Have you been reading the books?

Agent 9 - Cody

Agent 22 - Devin

Agent 80 - Chase

Agent 65 - Jason

Agent 57 - Lily. Former member of Thirteen's original team. Thirteen's best friend. Ryder's half sister.

Agent 91 - Showed up in the first book, briefly mentioned in the second. He's kind of like the designated pilot for the agents. He's also one of Zero's more trusted agents.

Agent 53 - Showed up in the first book, briefly mentioned in the second. He's Zero's right hand man. He's second in command of the agency and would take over if anything were to happen to Zero. As mentioned in the second book, he trained both Thirteen and Garrett. He doesn't play a huge role in the series...yet.

Agent 60 - Adrianna. Former member of Thirteen's original team. Deceased.

Agent 61 - Moria. Former member of Thirteen's original team. Deceased.

Agent 83 - Brandon. Former member of Thirteen's original team. Deceased.

Agent 77 - Garrett. Former member of Thirteen's original team. Bad guy. Betrayed Thirteen and her team. Zack's younger brother.

Agent 13 (first) - JD. Thirteen's older brother. Younger than Lydia. Former member of Thirteen's original team. Originally was working with Garrett. Betrayed Thirteen and the team. Was killed by Thirteen. Deceased.

Agent 45 - Thirteen's original number before she switched it after her brother died. Still not telling you her name.

Agent 19 - This was the number Lily used when she first introduced herself. It's not her actual number. There is in fact an Agent 19 but she has not been introduced in the series as of yet. Unimportant for now.

Agent1 - Will be introduced in this book, was mentioned in book two.

Zero - Chief of the agency. Devin's father.

VENDETTA

Lydia - Created Vendetta. Thirteen's older sister. Only one who could beat Thirteen without really trying.

Hayden - Cody's older brother. Good guy...at times.

Mac - Ryder's cousin. Thirteen's former kind of boyfriend.

Tessa - Briefly mentioned in the second book. Not super important to the series as of yet.

Nathan - Mentioned in the first book, but otherwise, New Character.

Olivia - Mentioned in the first book, but otherwise, New Character.

Kate - Mentioned in the first book, but otherwise, New Character.

Joshua - New Character

More Vendetta members will be introduced further into the series.

OTHER CHARACTERS

Henri - Thirteen's "house sitter," he's more like a father figure for her. Appears in the second book.

Ryder - Lily's older half brother. Best friend of Thirteen. "FBI Agent by day, harasser of rich chicks by night." Appears in the second book.

Nicky - Brilliant hacker and thief. Absolute genius when it comes to anything to do with computers, or math. Appears in the second book.

Megan - Appears in the second book. Chase's fiancé.

Zack - Garrett's older brother. Appears in the first book.

Tony - Zack and Garrett's father. Appears in the first book. Bad guy. In custody of the agency.

Elaine - Appears in the second book. Bad guy...she'd dead so...the end.

Jeff - Ryder's father. Director of the FBI. Appears in the second book.

Dina - Ryder's step-mother. Appears in the second book.

Sam - New Character