The Rough and the Reckless [Chapter 3]

Izazya's POV

I couldn't help but smirk at his reaction to me being here, especially the 'bribery' thing. It was all so priceless. 
"Joe, I know you're shocked I'm here, but was there really a need to throw yourself on the ground in front of me?" I asked, "I know I'm good looking and all..." I watched his face change for a second, his mouth opening slightly.
"You, good looking?" he asked in a slightly higher voice, "have you looked in a mirror lately?" I smirked. He was doing this to hide his true feelings. I crouched beside him, my face inches from his.
"Don't lie to me, Joe. I know what you're thinking" I whispered in a purposely husky tone and saw his pupils dilate slightly. "I know what you want." I grinned, running my fingers over his shirt. He pushed my hand away, shuffling back slightly.
"A-and w-what is it, that I want?" he stuttered, in a very shaky voice. I made the effort to close the gap between us again. I was practically sat on his lap.
"You want-" I was cut off by the sound of someone fumbling with the door handle. I stood up and sat down in the seat behind Joe's, leaving him stunned on the floor. I almost laughed, but looked down, pretending to be writing. I looked up as the girl came into the classroom, just as Joe was getting up from the floor.
    "Oh, sorry, wrong room!" She said with a giggle, and I caught her eyeing up Joe. Wrong room my ass.
"It's okay, which room are you looking for?" I asked. She looked at me and widened her eyes. Yeah, be scared, bitch.
"Um... Miss Hardy's..." She mumbled.
"Isn't that at the other side of the school?" I asked, standing up and walking to her. I saw her shuffle from one foot to the other and nod slowly.
"Yeah, I... I wanted to see Joe..." She muttered as I got closer. I tilted her head up so she was looking at me.
"Well, you've seen him, now leave." I growled. She nodded and almost ran from the room. I closed the door and turned back to Joe.
"Now, where were we?" I asked with a smirk. Joe looked at me and I saw him swallow. Perfect. He was nervous.
"I-Izazya, I really don't know what you're doing..." Joe mumbled, looking at the floor. I walked over to him, running my hand up his shirt, onto his neck, my fingers brushing it lightly. I saw him shiver and I smiled, moving to his jaw, lifting his head to look at me.
"But what, Joe?" I asked softly, leaning closer.
"Bu-but..." he looked at me, his blue eyes showing signs of fear, sparkling in the light. His pupils started to dilate again.
"You're nervous" I whispered, smiling.
"I know..." he whispered back.
"Why?"
"Because I'm not interested in men." He said with a grin, pushing me away and picking up his bag and walking from the room. I stood there, staring at the wall in amazement. Had I just been played?