Paintball beth hunter

I was sleeping soundly when I herd the sound of a helicopter. Leshawna sat up hitting her head on her bunk "that dude is starting to get on my last nerve" she said about Chris. "Hey give Chris a break lefatsa" I said "that's a good one" Heather said yawning.

"Beth" Heather said "go warm up the showers for us" Heather ordered. She just sat there in her bed "now! And remember" I said "not to hot or cold this time I know" Beth said.

After she had warmed up the four showers we took our towels, clothes and makeup bags into the communal bathrooms. We locked the door which is the only entrance in there and made Beth stand guard. Heather went in one shower stall, Lindsay in another, Katie and Sadie sharing another (because their bffs and they've already seen each other naked before) and me in the last one.

I let the warm water run over me listening to the silence as not one of us was talking it was actually quite peaceful for once. That was until we herd arguing outside.

"What's the hold up?" Bridgette said "the girl alliance need there beauty time" Beth said "aren't you part of that alliance?" Courtney questioned "yeah but they said that someone has to keep watch" Beth said "how long are those stuck up girls going to be in there I got urgent business" Leshawna said. "They could still be awhile there probably still in the showers they still have to get dressed and do their hair and makeup" Beth explained "that's it I'm going lumberjack style" Gwen said walking off.

By this time we had all finished our showers and were getting dressed in the dressing part of the shower stalls. We then all came out after that. Heather only had a bra on her top half and she was looking in the mirror touching her clearly sunburnt skin. The five of us talked as we brushed our hair and helped each other with makeup.

The loudspeaker went off "I hope your ready for the most challenging challenge yet! Breakfast in three minutes at the camp fire pit" Chris announced.

"Beth get in here and lotion my back it's peeling" Heather yelled "see you at the camp fire pit Heather I need to go before Chris gets mad" I said. Lindsay Katie and Sadie had already left by then and the other girls had all peed outside. I saw Beth coming in as I was leaving "when your done with helping Heather go make all our beds" I ordered.

~
I went to the campfire pit. "hey Tammy" Chris said waving. Sadie pushed me gently towards his direction before whistling innocently. "Oh hey Chris" I said awkwardly.

We talked briefly before he had to announce the challenge. "I hope your all ready for today's extreme max impact challenge!" Chris said in an epic sounding voice.

"We are ready!" Owen said before laughing a bit.

"Incoming" Chris yelled throwing everyone but me cans of beans "this is breakfast for everyone but Tammy" Chris said. "No breakfast is crapes, croissants even chefs crappy burnt eggs" Heather protested.

"I'm glad you reminded me" Chris said to Heather handing me a plate of freshly made crapes with cream and strawberries. "Thank you Chris" I said digging into the plate.

Meanwhile Owen sat on the floor happily enjoying the many cans of beans "beans beans there good for your heart the more you eat the more you..." he sang before getting hit in the head with a spare can.

"Today's challenge is about survival, we're going hunting" Chris said

"Isn't that a paintball gun?" Harold asked

"Why yes Harold it is" Chris said shooting it at him.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette asked