Up the creek with a win

Today I decided to get up with everyone else. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup then stood outside with everyone else.

Chris came over "gophers, bass, today's challenge is a true summer camp experience a canoe trip, you'll be paddling your canoes across the lake to bony island" chris said in a dramatic voice.

"When you get there you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island which is a two hour hide threw treacherous dense jungle" he continued

"We have to pour what?" Geoff said "portage" Chris said but Geoff still looked clueless "dude walk with your canoe" Chris said "oh" he said I just face palmed

"When you arrive at the other side of the island you will build a rescue fire that will be judged by me, the first team to paddle home and return their canoes to the beach wins invincibility, move campers move!" Chris said.

We started walking towards the beach "oh and one more thing legend has it if you take anything off the island you'll be cursed forever" he used his dramatic voice again.

"Yeah! A cursed island! Woo!" Owen cheered, everyone went silent after that because nobody wanted to go to a cursed island "now get into your canoes and let's have some fun" Chris sent us off "Yeah!!" Owen cheered again.

We walked down to the beach "Beth go and get Trent to be your canoe partner we need to keep him and been apart" heather said just as Beth was arriving late. She did as told.

Gwen ended up in a canoe with Leshawna, Owen went in a canoe of his own but he's practically two people anyway.

As for me I ended up in the last canoe with the rest of the girl alliance aka Heather, Lindsay, Katie and Sadie. Luckily all of them are super light weight.

We all get our life jackets and push our canoe into the water in a line with everyone else's canoes "ready, get steady, paddle" Chris said shooting a gun.

~
We got to the island around the same time as the other team. Making our way to shore I noticed fog but I shrugged it off.

The mountains was dark, misty and in the shape of a skull "look at that skull so cool its like the island is haunted" izzy said. "Ghosts should be good for ratings" I nodded agreeing with the crazy girl.

"Beth come here now" Heather yelled. She scurried over leaving Trent to carry their canoe which he looked fine with "carry our canoe for us" Heather said "why?" Beth asked "because we all just got our nails done expect for me and I have a wrist invite that acts up if a carry heavy things" I said in a stern tone "fine" she says picking up the canoe.

We ran threw the forest both teams not separated yet. As we ran we saw skulls on sticks and other things of that nature "I wonder if a lost tribe lives here?" I said curiously making a few people look at me strangely. While we were running a giant tree fell down separating us from the bass.

"Monster beaver" Katie yelled, I looked over and saw giant beavers looking at us menacingly. Everyone screamed making the beavers chase is making everyone scream and run more.

We eventually ended up in a small inlet of water the beavers saw this and walked away. "Did anyone pack a change of underwear?" Owen asked making everyone laugh "no seriously" Owen said farting making me and most of the girl alliance gag. Owen farted again waking up a dozen of what must be ansesters of the petrodactal.

We ran out of there the bird things following close behind "I'm really going to need new underwear" Owen commented. "Someone do something" Gwen called out "wait" Trent says pulling out a bag of bread from his pants "I was going to make us a picnic" he said to Gwen "with bread from your pants" Gwen said disgusted "just threw it idiot" I yelled making Trent open the bag and threw the bread which the bird thing started eating.

The killer bass ran past us as we stopped to get our breath back. We followed them until we came to a fork in the party "I can see the other team there going right" Trent said "then we should take the path of the left" Gwen said. We all ran left.

Suddenly Trent called out from the front "I don't want to panic here but I'm shrinking" Trent yelled.

*me in confessional*
Chris and his booby traps I can't believe Trent fell for the old quicksand on the path
*static*

"Oh no" Trent said nervously as everyone crowded around holding their canoes except for Heather, Lindsay, Sadie, Katie and me. "Trent's stuck in coming Trent" Lindsay said jumping in "no don't" I said but was to late to stop her "I'm stuck too" Lindsay said surprisingly happy. "I so didn't see that coming" Lindsay said surprised, Trent just face palmed. "Help somebody help us" Trent yelled. "Hold on Lindsay" Katie said jumping onto a rope  and Sadie jumping onto a second rope, she swung over grabbing onto Trent's hand who held onto Lindsay's hand. She pulled them out and swung them to Sadie on another rope, Sadie swung them to safety then they both jumped to safety themselves "wow Katie, Sadie you girls are amazing, I didn't know you could do that!" I said "where did your learn that" Heather said impressed "6 years in gymnastics" Katie and Sadie said taking a few bows.

Not long after that we arrived at the beach we looked for the bass but they were know where to be seen indicating that we made it first. We all went and found sticks "Heather look what I stole" I said holding up Harold's science kit. "So" she said unimpressed "so I can make coloured fire" I said.

Soon my teammates were back with the sticks and I got to work coating them in different powders. I arranged them to say Chris McLean best host ever, I stood up to admire my handiwork but just then I saw izzy making a ball of something and I sensed if could give them an advantage so I filled up a water balloon from Harold's science kit and layered it with wax so it looked like the thing izzy was making. "Lindsay could you go over there and give izzy this" I asked, she nodded and walked over there with the disguised water balloon. She handed her it and took izzys thing easily as she wasn't suspected.

We lit our fire the rainbow colours grabbing everyone's attention, the basses fire was still piddly as anything even with the ores Harold threw on. "A point to the choppers there fire is eye catching loving it" Chris annoyed over loud speaker from his helicopter giving me a smile

*Harold in confessional*
The gophers stole my science kit there just so ugh
*static*

Izzy then threw on the water ballon the burst putting out the fire and soaking the wood. "The bass will have to make a whole knee fire before they can leave the island will they catch up in time" I herd Chris say over the loud speaker from his helicopter.

We all got in our row boats and started back to the dock. About three quarters of the way there we saw the bass coming up behind us paddling with make shit oars but they couldn't beat us. I sighed as we bumped the dock signifying a win. Everyone on my team got out of there boats and went back to the cabins the bass however went to the camp.

Sorry this was short I had a lot of stuff going on and I finally found my iPad anyway I'll work on the best chapter asap tell me of any spelling errors etc