The outdoors arent so sucky after all

I woke up from yet another Chris dream. I wished so hard that those dreams would be a reality, oh well better get dressed. I looked around and realised something no one was here not even the girl alliance. "Lindsay? Heather?" I called out.

Nobody answered me. I quickly got dressed, did my hair and did my makeup. I went outside and saw people sitting at the bonfire pit.

"Nice of you to join us Tammy" Chris said "nice to see you too" I said

"campers today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills, I'm not gonna lie to you some of you may not come back alive" Chris said earning glares, gasps, wide eyes and a smirk from me knowing he's joking.

"Just joking" he laughed before explaining the challenge.

"All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need to know is at your camp site in the forest, you just need to find it first" he said taking out maps and compasses and chucking them to both Duncan and Heather.

"Heather can I be in control of the map and compass?" I ask "why she says looking at me "well I was in advanced history and geography 2 years running" I said smiling "ok fine since we're friends" she said handing me the map and compass.

"Oh and watch out for bears, lost a couple of interns in preproduction. First team back in time for breakfast wins invincibility" Chris added. He pressed a button on a air horn signalling us to go "let's go" Izzy yelled as the bass left.

"D-did he say that there are bears up in there" Leahawna stuttered.

"I had a little encounter with a bear once let's just say his head looks really nice up on my mantle" Owen said walking off

*confessional*
As if that fat boy killed a bear he practically is a bear

*Static*

Trent ran ahead to Gwen "hey Gwen can I walk with you?" He asks "no" he said monotonously "if this is about that whole diary thing" he said but she ignored him walking faster.

{meanwhile with the bass teams}

"Let's go scare the other  team pretend I'm a bear" Izzy said to Cody "as if they would fall for that" he said "come on I think they went this way" Izzy said basically pulling Cody with her.

{back to Tammy and the gophers}

"She is so the next one to leave!" Heather said angrily to our team "who?" Trent said "Gwen duh who do you think" I said rolling my eyes at him. "She dumped Harold's red ant farm into our beds" Heather said angrily "yeah but you did sing parts of her diary to the entire world" Trent said "so she deserved it" I said to him turning around and making everyone stop. "Well that was pretty harsh" he said "She is going down!!" Heather yelled stomping down the road with the rest of the team following her "I agree" I say stomping a bit as well.

{back to Izzy and Cody}
"Where are we" Cody asked "sush" Izzy said jumping into a tree "I don't see any body any more" Cody said

{back to Tammy and the gophers}
"Um there's no food here" Owen stated "well this is a survival challenge" Trent said. "I wonder if there are any bears around today? Wouldn't it be funny if we made some bear sounds and then they came" Owen said the he growled like a bear "roar I'm a bear" he said "would you shut up I'm trying to read here" Heather said. "It says were meant to find our own food? I still don't see it?" She said, "I think they mean in the woods" Trent said, "I'll go I'm good at finding food" Owen said.

{back to Izzy and Cody} they were still walking threw the woods they happened upon the gophers camp site "okay help me get in my costume"  Izzy said to Cody.