Epilogue

Epilogue

           "Get up! Today's the day!" I groaned and rolled over, missing Damen's warmth. I'm getting married today. Jesse, Gazelle, Freya, Mrs. Driece, and Mom were all waiting for me to get up. They all started prodding me, trying to get me out of bed. I was ignoring them, or trying to. Suddenly, Jesse jumped on me. "Ah!" I screamed, shooting up in a sitting position. "That kinda hurt," I said, glaring at her. She grinned cheekily at me. "It got you up, didn't it?" she said.

        I laughed sarcastically at her and took a quick trip to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. When I got back, they had a robe out for me. I grabbed it, rolled my eyes, and took a long shower, making sure I had no hairs. I got out and was immediately attacked. My hair was blow dried, my nails were painted and dried under that special light, and ny face was prodded.

       After that, Mom, Mrs. Dreice, and Freya worked on my hair while Jesse and Gazelle did my makeup. When that was done, and I wasn't allowed to look in the mirror, They told me to put on a slip and a coat, and we drove over to the church. All of this took about three hours. Only two left until the wedding.

         I glanced down at my ring. It still looked beautiful by anyone's standards. While everyone got into their dresses and did their makeup and hair, I admired my ring. And I still wasn't allowed to look in the mirror.

    Gazelle came up to me first. She was wearing a light green dress that just touched the floor, hugging her waist. It wasn't strapless, just off the shoulders. The colors we had picked for the wedding had been simple: white, light green, and a pale yellow. All the men had to wear white tuxedos. The guests have to wear light green ties, and the men that are part of the wedding have to wear yellow ones. The girls that are part of the wedding have to wear light green dresses, and all the guests have to wear yellow. The only thing I had to be fussy about was that your dress had to go past your knees.

    She had her hair up in an elegant side ponytail with little dasies in her hair. "Wow, Gazelle," I said. "You might be more pretty than me." She looked me over. I still hadn't put my dress on yet. "I doubt that," she said lightly. "We're all ready," she said. I glanced behind her at all the girls.

    Jesse had decided to wear a flowy dress that came to her calves. She looked gorgeous with her hair cascading down her back, her bangs being held back by a sparkling butterfly clip. As you might have guessed, our wedding takes place in April; springtime.

    Freya decided on a strapless number that just brushed the bottom of her knees. It hugged her chest, but went straight down when it passed her waist. Her hair was down also, but half of it was held back with a flower clip.

    Mrs. Driece had decided on a short sleeved dress that just touched the floor. It was almost liek a hoop skirt, but it was much more flexible. The bottom half was folded in little strips, so it was layered. Her hair was down, but that was because she couldn't put it up. It was held back by a small yellow headband.

    Mom had decided on a dress similar to Gazelle's but hers was short sleeved and dragged on the floor a little. She had her hair up in a bun, with only a few straight haris hanging down. She looked like me a little.

    Ever and Desiree were dressed the same. The each had a little tiara on their heads, holding back their hair. They have little dollhouse dresses, with puffy sleeves that clamped to their arms. The skirts came to rest at the tops of their knees, but they looekd absolutely adorable.

   I sighed and looked back to Gazelle. "I guess I should get ready now, huh?" I said. I got up and slipped the coat off me. The I picked up my dazzling white dress and slipped it over my head, Gazelle and Jesse helping me so I wouldn't ruin my makeup or hair.

   When it was all situated on me, everyone gasped. Gazelle finally let me look at myself in the mirror, and I gasped at what I saw, Is that really me..?

    The girl staring back at me had light yellow eyeshadow with sparkles and a pale pink lipgloss. Her hair was up in a bun, but more than half of it was down and curles, so it looked more like an elegant updo than a bun.

   Her dress was simple, but then again, it wasn't. The top was really beautiful. It had beads on the top chest part, and had two pieces of crinkled fabric that stretched over the middle to the bottom on the other side. After that, sparkley thin fabric went to the floor. It was in many layers, but it didn't take away from the girl's own natural beauty. Everythign was white, excepth  the girl's makeup. I have to admit, I look like Cinderella.

   "Is that.. is that me?" I asked. Everyone laughed. "Of course it's you," Mom said. "You're beautiful honey." Everyone started complimenting me. I was blushing lightly, but then the music started. My heart started beating over time. "Looks like I have to go," Mom said. She kissed my cheek and left the room, giving me one last glance.

     Dad slipped into the room next. "Ready, sweetie?" he asked. "You looked so beautiful." I smiled up at him. "Thanks, Dad," I said. "I can't believe you're getting married," he mused. "My little girl is all grown up." I slapped his arm lightly. "Shush, Daddy," I said, alightly amused. Ever and Desiree left the room, then Gazelle, Freya, and Jesse. I decided on three brides maids, because I couldn't choose between them.

   After a few minutes passed, we started to walk forward. Dad kissed my cheek, wishing me good luck. I smiled up at him, not nervous at all. I knew Damen would be here. He always was.

   I pushed open the door with my left hand, my right holding onto Dad's arm. As I walked down the aisle, I looked up at the altar. Michael and Alexis were the best men. They looked very handsome in their tuxes, and I could practically hear Gazelle and Freya sighing.

   My eyes slid to the right, and my breath caught. Damen looked absolutely handsome. His white tux brought out his eyes I love so much. He kept wringing his hands, but as he looked at me, all nerves faded. he smiled brightly at me. He looked so handsome it actually hurt to look at him. I can't believe he's actually mine.

   Dad walked me up the aisle, his hold getting a little tighter when we were nearing the end. I could feel everyone's eyes one me, but all I could see was Damen. Dad let me arm go, kissed my forehead and said, "Good luck, sweetie. Have a good life with him. My words still stand: If he hurts you, I'm going to kill him." I stifled a laugh as he walked away.

   I slowly turned around and looked up the altar at my future husband. I smiled widely at him, and he did it right back. A few 'aww's were heard, as I climbed the steps to marry the man I love.

~

it's over! :( not really. did i do that good enough? i think i did good with all the dresses!! hehe tell me what you think, and isabella's dress is to the side.

truly, i didn't think it would go this fast, but it did. i just wrote what the characters wanted me to, and damen was getting a little impatient to marry her. ;) if you know what i mean.

anyway.. i wont be writing any stories except at the buzzer until it's almost done, and that one's going to be really looooong.

sooooooo hope you liked it, and check out my other stories.. please!! LOVE YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME!!!!!

xxxxSavannah (extra kisses for you all)