Howl at the moon - (No POV)

A/N - Smut warning in this chapter, also a few more feels for you people :) This is my first proper time writing smut so I am sorry if it sucks... I am going to hell, they better get the throne ready for me.

With Saturday came the full moon. Stiles was the first up in the Hale house, detangling himself from Derek's arms and out into the kitchen e-mailing Stanford and Oxford from 6am with a helpful cup of coffee until 9am when the first of the pack (Allison) came down the stares and he moved from the Kitchen counter to the living area curling into Derek's arm chair before continuing to talk with Professor Jamison at Oxford on the project that he would consult with him on starting the following Wednesday between projects and online classes at Stanford. The boy was so immersed in his e-mail chat with the professor and his lecturer from Stanford that it was only when the rest of the pack migrated into the room and he was nudged to make room for Derek that he had realised that anyone else apart from Allison was awake. He of course only greeted them with a huff, a small smile and a push of his glasses up his nose before he went beck to typing quickly about the reliability of a source that professor Jamison wanted to uses to help with the project out line.

"Good morning to you too Stiles" snarked Jackson. His response was Stiles getting up, placing his laptop on Derek's lap and picking up his empty mug before muttering and grumbling about particle dynamics under his breath while walking to the kitchen and refilling his coffee mug. Boyd grabbed the TV remote and turned on Buffy before cuddling up into Erica who enthusiastically nuzzled back. The pack sat in peaceful quiet all apart from the noises of the TV and Stiles wondering about once leaving his coffee on the table beside Derek's chair to go rooting about in one of the boxes of his books that still had not been put into his study room yet. About three minutes later Stiles made a triumphant noise and pulled out a thick door step of a book that said something about accelerating particles in relation of quantum something or other. Lydia of course intrigued by this had to question one of the more unique additions into the pages, "Sti, what are all the post-it slips sticking out for?".

Stiles furrowed his brows before looking at the book then back up at her, "Blue are necessary equations, Green are reliable experiments and sources and Orange are just things I found interesting." He shrugged. Isaac really wanted to ask what the hell the book was about if that much orange was being used but decided not to at the complete gibberish he was seeing on the cover. Stiles sat him self down bracketed between Derek's legs, this got an eye brow raise from Scott directed at Stiles who blushed furiously before opening his large book at a precise yet seemingly random page to everyone else and then promptly getting lost in its pages only occasionally coming back into the real world to take down notes or hum in approval/interest.

Peter chose this moment to turn back into his creepy (not creepy as in psychotic killer creepy) uncle-self. He turned to his nephew, "So you and Stiles then". It was a statement not a question and may it be put on record that Derek Hale, the Derek Hale blushed like a catholic nun that has found herself walking in a strip joint and onto a rather enthusiast orgy porn shoot. "umm....". This sent Lydia, Allison, Cora, Erica and Isaac into fits of giggles and everyone to look to Stiles who was still deep in his book, tongue peeking out of his mouth and eyes furiously skimming the page, completely oblivious. "Yeah" Derek smiled down at Stiles. " He is my mate", everyone tried not to laugh at Scott's gaping mouth, "I knew you liked him but... MATES, holy shit!", he was staring quite dumfound at his best friend who was ferociously scribbling down a note. "Ughhhh" Peter groaned and looked up to the ceiling as if it held the answers to the universe. "Whyyyyyy, that means more people in this fucking house will smell of sex!" he complained. Everyone just laughed. Well apart from Stiles who sat innocently reading. And Scott. Scot fell off of the sofa.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The pack had spent the morning joking about and watching an assortment of movies, it was all quite casual and very relaxing. Times like this where when smiles could be seen sitting casually on Peter and Derek's faces and the rest of the pack knew that even though the two men where probably thinking of their deceased family they would never give up what they had managed to build back up. At half one Boyd and Peter when into town and picked up pastries from a cute little bakery owned by one of Peter's old in-the-know friends to go with the soup that Stiles had made them the previous day. When they came back with an abundance of sticky and crisp pastries in a box tied with a pretty little bow the pack all grabbed bowls of soup and sat all around the kitchen.