The nightmare - (Stiles' POV, Scott's POV & Derek's POV)

A/N Stiles POV will contain fairly graphic violence

Stiles' POV)

"Stilesssss...". The hiss had come from the back of my father's throat as he approached me from across the room. All of a sudden he was in front of me and sneering in me face. "Stilleesssss", it was still my father's face but the tone in the voice was like Gerard Argent's and the hiss like the Nogitsune. The two beings that had tortured me the most in my 18 years of life. His face began to flicker showing me every bully and bad guy i had ever faced but always flicking back to my father, my voice being hissed over and over. "Stilleeeesssss... Stilesssssss". I squeezes my eyes shut and moved my head to the side trying to avoid the black stare of my father.

The man's face changed again and i was looking at Scott. "Pathetic little Stilessss!", his crooked dog jaw further twisted by an evil glinting smirk. I flinched. The next face was Lydia's, "Worthlesssss human" she hissed in the nogitsune's whispering hiss. The rest of the pack popped up one by one. Peter, "fagot", Jackson, "useless", Cora "unwanted", Allison, "unforgiven", Boyd, "spastic", Erica "Untrusted" and the one that hurt the most, Derek, "You're unloved Stilessss".

The face contorted again and it was my father, I looked into his black eyes and flinched at the harshness in their deep abyss. I flinched again when he raised a hand and brought it down on my face. I fell to the ground. He struck again. And again. And again. I propelled my self forward and reached out my hands, fingers splayed in an attempt for them to come into contact with something to help. I found a post in front of me a few yards and took another kick to the ribs before attempting to pull myself up. I failed as bonds snapped around my wrists and tied me tight to the post with my back now facing my father.

I could hear the sound of a metallic laugh. The nogitsune's laugh. I knew I was stuck and I knew there was no way of getting out, there was no divine more here. I heard the sound of metal unclasping and leather slipping out of fabric. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, what was going on. What had he just opened. I was answered soon after I thought this, "Remember what I ssssaid Stilessss." My thought where thick with panic, I didn't understand, "Chaios" a harsh metalic laugh, "Strife" another laugh, "and pain" there was no laugh this time, the nogitsune that looked like my father brought his belt down on the flesh exposed on my back.

The leather came down again, and again and again. Each time with a wetter more squelching sound of torn flesh and leather slicing through skin and slipping through blood. My back was slick with it and it began to pool around me in a crimson circle. From far away it would look like I was seated in a ring of roses. The belt came down once more over a previous cut and I screamed out and began to sob with the pain. "It's okay Stilesssss". The nogitsune/my father was breathing close to my ear. I felt its metal fang-like teeth slide along my jugular. With one final metallic laugh the nogitsune bit down on my throat and twisted its head to the side taring out my throat.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I shot up in a bed I didn't recognise clawing at my throat trying to yank away the imbedded teeth that here no longer there, that where never there. There a sob that escaped my throat as my heart began to slow sown from its dangerously fast pulse. It was still sputtering and racing as I tried to pull in long breaths to stop my hyper ventilating. Then before I knew what was happening I was being wrapped in strong arms and being brought into a large muscled chest. I sobbed. Little bit into the dark fabric of a Henley but relaxed into the hold melting like butter. I was safe in these arms, i was home in their hold. I sniffled once more and when my eyes where no longer filled with tears I looked up and Derek's green ones shone back at my brown ones.

Scott's

About an hour of half of silence other than the noise of explosions and gun shots from the movie we where watching another sound joined in. It always freaked me out slightly when a heart beat picked up as I could normally tune out everyones heart beat like it was just background noise, apart from Isaac's of course he was my mate, I could hear his from miles away. At first I thought the raising thumping was just in the movie but as it continued to escalate I looked around at everyone who stared back with furrowed brows. I was away to look at Derek in question when he shot out of his chair and raced up towards the rooms. Stiles!