Our discovery (Packs POVs)

A/N- once again the character of Sheriff Stilinski needs to be a dick in this story so sorry but he's an asswhole in this story. 😕Also same trigger warning as last chapter! One more thing before the story, how freeking cute is that picture! Enjoy!

Boyd's POV

We followed Stiles back though he woods towards the Stilinski house hold. Stiles was no longer drunk but his drunken rant to us, which he thought was a hallucination had tired him out. As he walked he looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. The sight caused me to think back onto all the times I had just dismissed the boy, I didn't think I was quite mean to him but I was defiantly not kind to him. The boy had always spared me a smile over the years, even before all this werewolf crap happened. He even used to say hi to him in the corridor when they where in middle school. The terrifying thing was that I thought that Stiles was happy up until about a week ago, I almost didn't believe it when Lydia had listed off all the medications that the boy was on. I almost spoke up against it when Lydia said that the now former hyperactive and bubbly boy had anxiety never mind being depressed. The boy didn't just look like he was tired from his drunken walk through the woods, he looked like he was done with life as a whole. It made my stomach drop and twist even thinking that someone so kind and loving and generous would ever feel this way about himself.

I looked over at Derek who seamed to be in deep thought. I could just tell that he was kicking himself over this. He had never said it but he loved Stiles, we all knew it. Stiles liked him back of course but the two of them (obviously when Stiles was still hanging around the pack, and putting up with being ignored) oblivious to each others feelings had meant that they didn't act upon it. I mean I didn't involve myself in this kind of drama very often that was more Lydia's  version of fun but the sexual and romantic tension was killing me, I wanted to just grab them both by their stupidly oblivious arms and lead them into a sound proof room/small closet then push their heads together. My god... I sound like I am involved in one of Erica, Allison, Cora and Lydia's heated Sterek fangirl moments. I mean I love my Mate so much, Erica is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would die for her but I wish their little Sterek fanclub would speak about the sex that Derek and Stiles would have away from where my werewolf ears could hear it. It is mentaly scaring.

Derek then got a funny look on his face, eyes still trained on where he could see Stiles. More specifically Stiles' ass and it bouned when he stumbled over a tree root. And oh god SERIOUSLY DEREK! now of all times. I watched in slight disgust when Derek put a weight onto his right foot instead of equal footing and twisted his torso slightly, readjusting himself. Ugghhh the sent of arousal spiked in the air and the wolves of the pack and Jackson all turned towards him with a look of slight disgust. Erica and Allison giggled causing Lydia to catch on and puff out a breathy giggle as well. Cora even though she was a member of the Sterek fan club did not seam to appreciate her brothers arrousel. Thankfully the scent went away as Derek got a grip of himself and we continued to walk to the Stilinski house.

Erica's POV

From my position near the back of the group I watched as Derek, in his minds haze, almost continued to walk into the Stilinski's garden which would have completely blown the final phase of the mission and probably unleashed a very distraught and angry Stiles onto us. I don't think I could handle seeing my batman feel anymore of those emotions. I wanted his smell to go back to pack and cookies, I wanted him to be happy and feel loved, I wanted my batman back, I wanted my Pack Mom. Before I could reach out to stop Derek myself Scott grabbed his arm and pulled Derek down so he was crouching with us behind the fence. I released a breath as Derek looked like he had finally sorted his thoughts, it was alway a comfort to know my Alpha was in the right head space.