Conserning Stiles - (Derek POV)

A/N
There is smut of sorts in this chapter, um I mean there is but there isn't, it confused, I am confusing myself so I am just going to write and you guys can all judge me for my life decisions after. Wait where was I right, there is smutty stuff here so warning, first time writhing this so should be interesting to say the least. Enjoy! ... Maybe? 😬

"So let's get this meeting started" I growled out in my Alpha voice to make sure to get all the pups attention, "I don't know I about the rest of you, but I sure as hell hope you are all as concerned about Stiles as I am" I received a series of nods but still complete silence. I cleared my throat, "right so lets go over what we know". I looked around the pack waiting for someone to speak up. Lydia stood and coughed, "last night while eating at the diner, which we didn't invite our friend to, we watched as said friend got the utter crap kicked out of him" by the end of her sentence her voice was shaking and her eyes had become glassy, she collapsed back onto Jackson snuffling a sob with the back of her hand and dabbing at the edge of her eyes with the edge of a balled up sleeve of the sweater.

Next to stand up was Isaac, his Bambi eyes were pooled with tears and he had an expression on his face that could only be called a kicked puppy look, "We haven't seen Stiles outside of school apart from getting research or him cooking us food in at least six months". Scott spun his head around in conjunction to Allison, Erica and Boyd's with equal looks of confusion then horror realisation, eyes wide mouths agape. My wolf wined as I added, "Stiles smells like sadness, anxiety, depression, medication and blood". The pack sit in silence, and more silence, and more silence. Jackson, yes Jackson Whittemore, made a choking noise in the back of his throat, "that...that's all we know", his eyes flick to the floor trying to prevent the pest of the pack from seeing the tears that have began to spill over his cheek bones, but we have all scene. Lydia tucks her head in Jackson's neck and her shoulders start to shake and her hair absorbs Jackson's tears. Everyone else is either staring at the floor seething with anger at themselves for abandoning Stiles or at the pack as a who for not looking after their pack member, or they have tears cascading down their faces in unending streams.

"I... I ffff..faillll....edddd... Mmm...my.... Brooo...brotherrrr" Scott says in huffs between hiccups, and then he just full out breaks into whaling sobs and buried his face in the cushions of the sofa, letting the sobs rack his frame. I let them all cry, too seething with myself to be able to let tears consume me too. Fifteen minutes later I let out a growl and the packs attention is on me, all glassy and puffed eyed, I wait for the last of the sobs to die out and I clear the lump from my throat, "So here is what we are going to do"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Things Derek Hale could do...
- full shift into a real wolf
- half shift into a beta form
- rip things throats out... With his teeth, or claws
- kick bad guys asses
-cook a mean cheese and mushroom omelette

Thinks Derek Hale could not do...
- trust very many people
- show his emotions very well (he was improving though so he had some hope)
- ask himself why Stiles Stilinski kept on appearing in his dream... In interesting ways

Okay so I better explain. After the little meeting concerning Stiles concluded everyone went there separate ways, all wanting to be alone for a bit or with their significant other, all going off to bed (it was 12:00 pm and there was school for, the pups tomorrow. So following in the pups example Derek decided to go to bed so he could be completely functional for what Erica was calling 'mission, we are shitty friends but we are scared for you and love you and couldn't live with out you please love us Stiles'.