What do I mean to you? - (Derek's POV)

A/N - *Gasp* I am back, I know I am shocked too, anyhow I hope you enjoy this here chapter :)
Also THANK YOU SO FREEKING MUCH for1k reads! Saw that when I went to go update with this chapter and honestly could not believe it!

The car ride to the graveyard was surprisingly comfortable. The radio was playing soft music so it wasn't deafeningly silent and the car was filled with the sent of the flowers we had bought for Stiles' mom and his scent. I smiled to myself as I took and deep inhale of his scent. The scent of cut grass and warm cookies had been turned up and less soured by sadness and anxiety as he continued to stare at the letters in his lap, occasionally running his fingers along the seam to make sure they where real. His scent didn't sharpen with the depressed tinge as we arrived at the graveyard only slightly peaked with a different sort of sadness and an intangible longing. I turned off the engine and turned to the young man in the passenger seat beside me.

I tried to give him the gentlest smile that I could, "You ready?". He gave me a small sad smile in return and nodded his head before getting out of the car unfolding his Leith with the envelopes still clutched in his long fingers. I got out of the Camaro and grabbed the flowers before meeting him around the back of the black car and locking the doors and grabbing his free hand hanging beside his side and twisting our fingers together. His eyes flicked up to meet mine and I tried to make the feeling of them express how I was there for him, how I was never going to leave. Another sad smile was present on his face as the corners of his lips turned up slightly. I gave his slightly colder hand a tugged him towards the entrance

The graveyard was completely empty but then again it was like 10am on a weekday and most where at work or school. The cold October air rippled though the trees and sent their leaves floating to the ground in swirls of reds and oranges. Stiles stepped closer into my side and suppressed a slight shiver and another gentle wind billowed through the graveyard. His cheeks where dusted with a shining red from the nip of the air that travelled over his upturned nose, I trued to suppress an endearing chuckle as the shade almost matched the red jacket that he was wearing hugged tight around his frame. Stiles was leading the way with sure-footedness to a grave near the back of the graveyard to the right only two rows away from the Hale crypt, a larger stone building in the far right corner with a strong black door at the front with the triskelion carved into the visible wall and the bold door.

We come to a stop and my head snaps away from where most of my family lie to a small grave stone.

'Claudia Stilinski

1973 - 2004

Loving Wife, Daughter and Mother

nigdy nie zapomnę'

We stood there just looking down at the grave, it was like any other grave in the row. A grey slab with gently smoothed out edges around the top. The only thing apart from the writing on it that made it different was a flower that had been engraved up the right hand side. I t was beautiful but... "Stiles?". I turned to face him and he was just looking over the words again and again as if they might change the longer he looked at them. "Hmmm" was his only response. "Is that flower... is it wolfs bane?".

His eyes met mine, confused then back at the grave, then back at me. His head then whipped back to the grave and his whiskey brown eyes widened almost comically. "I... I just thought... I just thought that is was a flower she used to like?". I tiled my head in confusion and studies the plant on the stone, it was wolfs bane, it had to be. "Why would my mom have wolfs bane carved into her grave?". I could see the confusion and slight panic swim in his eyes as they filled with worry and fright. I bent forward and placed the flowers onto the section of grass in front of the stone. I instead of straightening back up I sat down and pulled Stiles down with me. He landed beside me looking confused and let out a huff before pressing up to my side so he didn't freeze.