Are You Okay?

Jess P.O.V

She asked me what happened and I trusted her so I didn't lie. I told her how we met and hes on tour and I wont get to see him for a while so saying bye is hard. She understood and felt bad for me. Later that night I was watching E News and it popped up One Direction Aussie friends gets a new girlfriend.

Reporter- One Direction's opening act 5 Seconds Of Summer has love in the air their drummer known as Ashton Irwin gets a girlfriend way younger then him. Ashton being 18 and the mysterie girl now known as Jess Green age 15 from Long Island spoted together kissing.

They showed the picture of Ashton and I at the beach kissing. I wanted to run and hide. I got a call from Ashton saying he was so sorry but it was not really his fault. 

I went out to dinner that night with my family, my mom told me she saw E new. She asked if Ashton and I were official but thats not what I really wanted to talk about right now. I felt like i had a knot in my stomach so i didn't even eat. Later that night i facetimed Ashton and we talked about when we were going to see each other again. He told me hes on his way to NYC and after NYC he goes back home for a little, So that meant we wouldn't be able to see each other for 4 weeks which wasn't the bad but it still sucked.