Distance :[ (Ashton Irwin Fanfic)

Jess P.O.V

I woke up so excited today I'm going to the One Direction concert. I got up and got dressed for school we had a gross uniform I hated to wear. I ran down stairs ate breakfast and my dad dropped me off at school. I was greated by some of my friends we walked into the school building and I saw Chesk, Alysas and Nadi. We ran up to each other and screamed we were so excited for tonight. I asked Alyssa who she was most excited about seeing, she blushed while she said Liam Payne's name. We all talked while we walked to home room. I wasn't in the same home room so after I walked them to their homeroom me and John walked to our classroom. Our class was crazy when I walked in Oral was standing on a desk with Sammy throwing cookies at Edwin.  School went by so slow I though I was going to die but finally I heard the bell ring and I ran as fast as I could to my friends outside. We all walked home together with a big group like always we kind of cause a big commotion. But we always have fun. The concert doors open at 7:30pm so we all went home and changed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a white button down with elephants on it but it had no selves so i put a black cardigan over it and i threw on a pair of black supras. My friends met me at my house cause my mom was driving us there. In the car we were jamming out to One Direction as always, We got to the venue and there were a lot of kids and girls there. We got in line and right at 7:30 they opened the doors we got in and went to our seats first. We were on the floor row 2 seats 5-8. We were freaking out cause the opening act 5SOS was about to go on. They came out and they were great. Their drummer kept staring at me for some reason though but it was fine he wasn't that bad to look at he was really cute. They finished and while setting up for One Direction to come out a security guard came out and was walking towards me and my friends. I was thinking to myself oh fuck what did we do. He told us in a hush voice to wait here after the concert was over someone would like to meet us. I had a clue on who wanted to meet us but my friends were like omg One Direction wants to meet us I though they were going to cry.

(After Concert)

The concert was over and it was great I still had chills from the boys singing they were so frickin amazing. We waited in our seats for about 10 mins until not many people were left in the venue. The guy from behind the drums came out who was in 5SOS. Me and my friends were all excited he came up to me and said "Hi I'm Ashton and you are?" He had a really strong Australian accent but it was cute. I said I'm Jess then all the girls said their names. He asked if we would care to go backstage. He lead us backstage and it was really quite. He brought us to his bands dressing room and introduced us. The girls were talking to Luke,Calum, and Michael who are the other band mates of 5SOS. Ashton asked me if I would go with him for a second. I said sure. We walked to his tour bus which was really big and nice. I asked him why he wanted us to come backstage? He responded with I thought you were cute. I like how he got straight to the point he was no bullshit. I told him he didnt even know us. But he wanted to know us he said. I wanted to know him to for some reason. We talked for a little and I liked how he carried himself he wasn't stuck up as I thought famous people would be.My phone rang and it was my mom she told me she was in the parking lot waiting for us. I told her we were backstage and she asked if she should come get us later and i said o we will be right out. I told Ashton the girls and I had to leave. He asked me how old I was and I said 15 and he was 18 but I don't get why age matter. He gave me his phone number and a backstage pass. I asked what it was for, he told me tomorrow is Friday ad we have a show here tomorrow and Saturday come down tomorrow and chill and we can get to know each other. He told me he will have someone pick me up after school and he will bring me home after the concert. I said cool. We walked back to get the other girls and when we walked in there was One Direction and the girls taking pictures. I was really jelly but i got my pics with them too. All the boys asked if they could walk us to the car and i was like screaming yes yes walk us to the car my mom will be so proud. I didn't really say that out loud though i said it in my head.

They walked us to the car and we talked while they walked us. My mom got out of the car and was really happy I think for us. My mom said wow hello. Louis went up to her and shook her hand saying nice to meet you mom. It was really funny everyone laughed. Ashton said Mrs. If its okay I would like your daughter to come after school down here I will pick her up and drop her off but  only if its okay with you? My mom shook her head saying yes with that i smiled really big. Everyone hugged us goodbye. I hugged Ashton last though and I gave him a little kiss on his cheek I told him i will text him later and he said okay. Me,Alyssa,Nadi, and Chesk got into the car and headed home. My mom asked and my face got red and I told her its nothing don't worry. My friends were all yelling saying im dating someone famous but I don't even know him at all. It was really awkward though because i never talk about relationship in front of my mom.