All night.

I woke up and I felt so sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I washed up a little and walked down stairs. I saw my mom laying on the couch and dad in the kitchen. It was about 9:30am. My mom asked me what I was doing today I said I really don't know cause I don't feel good. She gave me a weird look and I kind of knew what she thought I did but I shook my head like hell no. I asked her what she was doing today an as she does like everyday she told me laying in the couch, my dad had to go to work today and I really had nothing to do. My brother stumbled out of his room, he walked into the living room and walked passed me saying damn you get fatter and fatter everyday penis breath. I just love my brother so much he is just the bet kid every, I deal with his fucking shit everyday but he claims that's what big brothers do, to me that's bullshit. My phone went off and it was Ashton. He asked me what I was doing today and I told him I didn't feel good so I don't know. He asked me if I wanted him to come over and just chill. I wouldn't mind that it would be nice for a change. I thought maybe this friendship could be something more but then I thought who am I foolin he's to good for me. I texted back sure and he told me he'll be here soon. I told my mom if it is okay if Ashton came over and she said yeah whatever.

20mins later

Ashton's car pulled up and I was freaking out cause Alex my brother never met Ashton so I was scared as fuck. Ashton knocked on the door and I went to open it. He had the movie rent which was my favorite, I asked him how did he know and he told me I said something about it last night, I smiled telling him I like a guy who listens. Ashton greeted my mom and I tried to make him ignore my brother but then Alex was right in the living room checking Ashton out Alex was 22 and living at home still working for my dad. I pulled Ashton upstairs so my brother wouldn't talk to him. I laid on my bed and Ashton laid next to me asking me how I was feeling. I responds quite okay. He smiled and let out a chuckle. He was wearing glasses and they made him way hotter. I turned to him and said so are we going to watch this movie or not. I got up and put the movie in. We cuddled while watching it lol I sang probs the whole movie so I felt bad for Ashton. I turned towards Ashton who was asleep I tapped him while asking him if the movies was the bad. He said na it wasn't that bad, I asked him when he had to go back. Soon he frowned

I reminded him that this was his last night here in Long Island. I asked where they go next and he said Connecticut which wasn't that far it was only an hour away. I was kind of upset that they were leaving but I knew this wouldn't be the last time I would see them again. Ashton looked away and said what am I going to do not seeing you pretty face I don't know how ill survive. I laughed he was so stupid but I like him a lot I knew very little about him but he made me happy. I kissed him on the cheek and I told him he'll just have to come visit me. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him where my tummy and his tummy were touching each other. He kissed me on the lips. His lips were so soft and smooth but I said friends don't kiss friends like that. He looked at me and said who said we were friends. I got up and walked to my mirror fixing my hair and he came towards me and asked if he could take a picture with me and I told him I should be asking for a picture with him jokingly. He had one hand on my waist and his lips were touching mine and he snapped a pictured in the mirror so it reflected us. He asked if he could tweet the pic and I told him he could do whatever he wants with the picture. He asked for y twitter name and I gave it to him so he tagged me saying "having a great day with the wonderful JessGreen" it got a lot of retweets and responds to it which I was surprised because I didn't think his fan base was that big but I remembered the Directioners probs like his band too. A lot of people were tweeting at me but 1 stuck out at me NiallOfficial retweeted the picture of me and Ashton saying awe these cute love birds happy for you lads. It was cute and I was happy people accepted it. I have heard how crazy fans can get. Ashton had to leave which was really sad so I walked him outside to the car we stood on the side of the car that was not facing the house so no one could see us we hugged for awhile and then kissed even though we just started "dating" even if you wanna call it that I felt like I knew him for many years I was going to miss him cause he was just really fun to be around we hugged and kissed one last time and I walked in the house while his car pulled away I went upstairs cause I felt as if I was going to cry. I posted that picture of me and him on Instagram and tagged him I got many followers after that I was so surprised he commented on the pictures saying e misses me already many other people commented but I only cared about his and my close friends he posted the same picture and it made to the popular page I was wicked happy. But then I fell asleep for the rest of the night.