Friday

It was Friday I was so happy and tonight I get to go to see Ashton tonight. I was excited I don't know why though I didn't know him well enough. I saw my friends and they were asking me what was I going to wear and what were we going to do. The day went by really fast so I was pleased. I went home and change and my mom told me tonight I can stay out as long as I want. I asked her why and she told me it was a big night and I said thanks mom your the best and I hugged her. A black SUV pulled up in front of my house and I told my mom I was leaving and she said bye. I got into the car and was greater by Louis. He was funny and really easy to talk to. I asked if I could take a picture with him and he told me I didn't have to ask I just could so i did we took about 20 lol they were all funny faces to which was awesome. We arrived and fans were already lined up outside. Lou told me that he's going to get some food so he dropped me right I'm front and gave me a security guard to walk with me so fans wouldn't mod me. I laughed and he said you would be surprised I got out. A guard named Mike walked me to the front gate fans were screaming yelling who's she. It was kind of crazy when we got in the front gates Ashton met me. He brought me backstage and we talked it was really nice and fun he was so sweet and handsome. I told him about myself and he told me about him. His favorite thing to do was drum and he was real good at it to. He had to go on stage so I say backstage with One Direction it was a honor. They told me I was cool cause I would actually talk to them instead of just sitting there. I got along with them pretty well. They had to go get dress so I was just sitting alone. But Ashton came back so it was good he asked me after the concert would I like to go get food with everyone I said yea. The concert was over and everyone got changed to go get dinner. Some fans were still outside so of course Niall, Harry,Liam,Louis,Zayn wanted to take pics with them. Ashton held my hand as we stood to the side but some people asked to take pictures with him and he said no which I didn't understand but it is what it is. We all went out to dinner at this really nice place I got pasta in a pink sauce I was willing to pay for it but Ashton paid for me which was really nice. We went back to their tour busses cause that where they were staying. Everyone kind of chilled outside and played soccer. But they called it football. It now was around 11:50pm and Ashton asked if I needed to start heading home and I said yeah he told me he would take me. We got into the car and a driver drove us cause he couldn't drive. We got to my house and he got out of the car and opened my door. I got out and he was Leaned up against the car so I kissed him and he kissed me it was like a little make out it was nice. He told me he would text me tomorrow. Why I walked up to my front door he said night Jess I had a lot of fun tonight. I turned around saying I had fun to and smiled and walked into my house upstairs going to bed.