Come find me!

Jess P.O.V

I woke up and I was feeling a lot better then I did yesterday.I looked at my phone and I had a couple of texts from friends and Ashton, I opened Ashtons first, it read "Morning babe how are you?" I went to facetime him and Luke answered it I talked to Luke for a little and they were already in CT so I was disappointed. Finally Luke handed the phone to Ashton and I looked like a fool smiling so big. I was still laying in bed and he was up looking all good as always and when he smiled his dimples showed it was really cute. We talked for a while and he had the day off while I was stuck at home doing nothing. He asked me if I wanted to come up I said yeah I wsh I could but i dont have a ride. He told me he would come get me and I kind of let out a little screech. I ran down stairs in my PJ's and asked my mom if I could go spend the day in CT with Ashton I had to beg a little but she gave in. I ran back upstairs and hopped in the shower to get ready when i go out i put on a baby blue button down a pair of skinny jeans. I liked to dress a little preppy.  A little bit over an hour went by and then I saw Ashtons car pull up in front of my house i ran out and jumped right into his arms. A couple mins later another car pulled up behind Ashtons car and Niall,Harry,Liam,Louis,Zayn,and Luke got out. I all greeted them with hugs then we all took a picture and Niall tweeted gangs back in town beware and he tagged all of us it was really cute. We all squeezed into one car and while driving back to CT we sung and joked with each other cause we are boss. It was a beautiful day in CT and everyone wanted to stop at the beach, so we did. I laid on the sand trying to sun myself but I really didnt have the right clothes on so i took off my button down so i was just in a tank top.

Everyone was fooling around so I jumped on top of Ashtons back and he ran into the water with me. The pops found us by then but the lads didnt care but Ashton cared I told him is was fine and gave him a kiss so he kind of loosen up. I hugged him and then he pushed me into the water. It was about 5:30pm and we were all soaking. The lads wanted to go back to their hotel and change. I had nothing to change into so Ashton let me use one of his shirts. Everyone was hungry so we went out to dinner, we ate at this cute little wing joint. Louis was the only one who could drink in America so seeing the boys struggle was funny. After dinner we went to the mall to shop I got a new shirt that was on sale at gap. Niall got a new pair of supras which were amazing and I was jelly cause they were really cute and I wanted them. We went back to the hotel and Ashton and NIall were sharing a room because they are best buds. Ashton laid down and I laid next to him on his bed. He had his hands around my waist and our bodies were touching and we were kissing a little right as Niall walked in so it was really awkward. Niall said he didnt see anything which made me laugh. It was getting late and I had school in the morning, I called my mom and she told me the weather down there was bad so she told me to spend the night there and wake up just really early for school. I asked Ashton if I could spend the night on the couch and he was fine with that so was the other boys so I did.It was late and everyone was tired so everyone went to bed but Ashton, Luke and I sat in the living room just chilling then Luke went to bed. Ashton gave me a kiss and went to bed. I laid down trying to go to sleep but I couldnt. Zayn got up and came out so I started talking to him. He asked me if I wanted to sleeping in his bed because it was cold. I said please he had a bug bed so it wasnt bad and his bed was really warm too.

6:30

Jess P.O.V

I woke up with Ashton tapping on my arm he looked mad staring at me I felt bad about what I did but I had to go to school. I got dressed and Ashton came to drop me off at school. We go to school and it was about 8:30am so I was late Ashton walked me into school.

Ashtons P.O.V

I walked into class and walked away i didnt kiss her cause I was kind of mad at her. I stopped mid in my tacks and said FUCK IT and I ran back right int her class and kissed her. I really didnt care that her friends saw or her teacher. I just wanted to kiss her we hugged for a little and then she started to cry and I knew I had to walk away, so I did. I felt so bad leaving her just walking away. I dindt know the next time I would see her but I knew we would stay together.

Jess P.O.V

I stood right in the middle of the room crying because I didnt know when I would see him again. My friend Chris got up and grabbed my hand and walked me to my seat. I put my head down and let all my tears out until I couldnt cry anymore. Class was over and my teacher asked to see me. I walked up to her desk and she asked my if everything was alright and I thought i had no more tears in me but I did.