Mystri at the Ruins

Serena's P.o.V.

"Can you keep a secret?" Asked Latias. I nodded.

"You won't get mad if I tell you?" I nodded again.

"Ok here it goes.... I like Ash." She looked down sadly. I was a shocked at this. I would have never expected a legendary Pokémon to have feelings for Ash. 

"Latias I had no idea. I didn't even know people and Pokémon mated." I said.

"It's okay. I expected him to have ended up with another. And yes people and Pokémon used to mate. Well hundreds of years ago they did." Latias started to fly back to camp. 

"Hey Latias can we still be friends?" I yelled out.

"Sure Serena."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip to next morning

------------------------------------------------------------

Ash's P.o.V.

Serena and Latias came back late last night. I tried to ask Serena what took them do long but, she just said they had a girl's talk. Anyway we needed to get to the Ruins of Alph quick. 

"Okay everyone is all of your stuff packed?" Everyone nodded in reply. "Okay then give me a minute for me to call Hoopa." I had talked with Hoopa last night and he had told me that his portals were working again. "Hoopa can you hear me?" I whispered. I waited a few seconds when I heard his voice. "I can hear you Ashkan"

"I need you to open a portal for us. One that will lead us to the Ruins of Alph, okay?"

"Got it" After a few seconds a ring appeared and Hoopa stuck his head out. "Am I at the right place?" Asked Hoopa.

"You are Hoopa" I replied.

"Okay then!" Hoops came out and opened a new portal. "This way to the Ruins of Alph!" We stepped through the portal.

Once we stepped through I didn't feel the ground and looked down, but it was too late. Hoopa opened his portal a bit too high of the ground. I tried to get up but then everyone else came through, falling on top of me. "Owwwwww that hurt a lot. Now will everyone get off of me?" I groaned.

"That was revenge from before when you fell on me before Ashkan" Joked Hoopa.

"Well we're even now. Let's continue on." I said annoyed. 

Once we got in to the Ruins I felt like something was off. The walls had strange writing on them. They looked similar to the letters that appeared when Yveltal disappeared. They weren't just weird however they also looked very creepy since they all had eyes. "Does anyone else feel like we're being watched?" Asked Misty.

"I do and I don't like it" replied Dawn

"Just ignore it guys" I said.

We kept on walking, not really sure where to go. Tracy was taking notes of everything hoping to decipher what the writing said. When all of the sudden a strange song started to play. "Who is playing music?" I asked. 

"Not me" Everyone said at the same time. I listened closely and heard the song coming from my PokeGear. I tried to turn it off but to no avail. 

"Well I guess we have to listen to this the entire time." I complained. 

As we walked on I noticed that the music got louder and softer as we went on. "Guys wait here." I commanded.

"Ash let me come with you. It'll be safer" Stated Serena